loose | loosely | loosen | loosened | looseness | loosening | loosens | looser
- loose as in not tight or without restraint
- for missing something see Category:Lose
Pages in category "Loose"
The following 44 pages are in this category, out of 44 total.
- A human being supposed to be controlled. That is human life. The more you control, you become perfect. And though, the more you become loose, you are animal. That is the difference
- Another gopi said, "At that time ( when Krsna is walking in a stride which is so attractive), our movements cease. We become just like trees and stand perfectly still, unaware that our hair and clothes are loosening"
- As She (Mohini-murti) played with the ball, the sari covering Her body became loose, and Her hair scattered. She tried to bind Her hair with Her beautiful left hand, and at the same time She played with the ball by striking it with Her right hand
- As soon as this knot is loosened, therefore, all the clouds of doubt are at once cleared off. One sees his master and fully engages himself in the transcendental loving service of the Lord, making a full termination of the chain of fruitive action
- At the creation, the material energy is let loose as the mahat-tattva, into which the Lord as His first purusa incarnation, Maha-visnu, enters. He lies within the Causal Ocean and breathes out innumerable universes
- The queens brought buckets of the same liquid substances and with syringes sprinkled them on the bodies of their brothers-in-law. As they engaged in such jubilant activities, their hair fell loose, and the flowers decorating their bodies began to fall
- Their (some of younger women) hair and tight clothing loosened, and they forgot where they were standing
- Their (the damsels) hair loosened, their clothes slackened, and their garlands began to fall to the ground
- They (Gopis) discovered that their hair and clothes immediately loosened. Hearing the news that Krsna and Balarama were leaving for Mathura, others, who were engaged in household duties, stopped working
- They are not after preaching but material gain and reputation and adoration. Otherwise why they are non cooperating with me? So no cooperation is possible. Do not think or indulge in loose talks. Be careful always
- This knot is called ahankara, and it falsely obliges a living being to become identified with matter. As soon as this knot is loosened, therefore, all the clouds of doubt are at once cleared off
- When Krsna touched the different parts of their (the gopis) bodies, the gopis felt surcharged with spiritual energy. They could not adjust their loosened clothes, although they tried to keep them adjusted properly
- When one associates with nondevotees, the maddened elephant is set loose
- When one associates with nondevotees, the maddened elephant is set loose. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has said, asat-sanga-tyaga, - ei vaisnava-acara
- When some of the gopis became very tired from dancing and moving their bodies, they placed their hands on the shoulders of Sri Krsna. Then their hair loosened and flowers fell to the ground
- When the young girls heard that Lord Krsna, the only object worth seeing, was passing on the road, they were very eager to see this all-famous personality. Their hair loosened, & their tightened saris became slack due to their hastily rushing to see Him