Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
loose | loosely | loosen | loosened | looseness | loosening | loosens | looser
- loose as in not tight or without restraint
- for missing something see Category:Lose
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Loose"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- A human being supposed to be controlled. That is human life. The more you control, you become perfect. And though, the more you become loose, you are animal. That is the difference
- Another gopi said, "At that time ( when Krsna is walking in a stride which is so attractive), our movements cease. We become just like trees and stand perfectly still, unaware that our hair and clothes are loosening"
- As Kesi's last breath came, his eyeballs bulged in their sockets and he passed stool and urine simultaneously. Thus the vital force of his life expired. When the horse was dead, his mouth became loose, and Krsna could extract His arm without difficulty
- As She (Mohini-murti) played with the ball, the sari covering Her body became loose, and Her hair scattered. She tried to bind Her hair with Her beautiful left hand, and at the same time She played with the ball by striking it with Her right hand
- As soon as this knot is loosened, therefore, all the clouds of doubt are at once cleared off. One sees his master and fully engages himself in the transcendental loving service of the Lord, making a full termination of the chain of fruitive action
- At the creation, the material energy is let loose as the mahat-tattva, into which the Lord as His first purusa incarnation, Maha-visnu, enters. He lies within the Causal Ocean and breathes out innumerable universes
- Being engaged in their celestial pastimes, the queens forgot themselves, and their loosened hair appeared like beautiful waves of a river
- Blood flowed from all the pores of His body, and all His teeth were loosened. At one moment His whole body became slender, and at another moment His whole body became fat
- He (Vidura) was practically insulted by Duryodhana's calling him a son of a sudrani, although it was not out of place to talk loosely in the case of one's grandmother
- He began to expand His body, and when the serpent (Kaliya) tried to hold Him, he felt a great strain. On account of the strain, his coils slackened, and he had no alternative but to let loose the Personality of Godhead, Krsna, from his grasp
- I have traveled all over the world so many times. Because there is no varnasrama-dharma, how loose they are. That has been experimented. I have seen
- If you are loose in your habits, then everyone in your temple will also be loose in their habits. So, as one of my elder disciples, be strong. Do not deviate and you will be blessed
- In India we have got experience how in the morning the cowboy takes some food from the mother and with the cows he goes to the field. The cows are let loose on the grazing ground. They are enjoying, and this cowboy is sometimes singing
- It is a part of my missionary work; I want to see that the Western boys and girls who are very much loose with their sex life should get themselves married and take to Krishna Consciousness seriously and they will be happy both materially and spiritually
- It is from Hiranyanabha that the great saint Yajnavalkya learned the highly elevated system of mystic yoga known as adhyatma-yoga, which can loosen the knots of material attachment in the heart
- It is said in Srimad Bhagavatam, "Even though they (young girls) were not properly dressed and although their hair was loose and there were many household duties to perform, they still gave up everything and immediately went into the street to see Krsna"
- Many churches are for sale. That's not a good sign. That means people have lost interest in spiritual life but fortunately the younger generation, they are taking to this spiritual movement
- Many of the demigods were unable to fight with you (Kamsa), and they immediately surrendered themselves unto you by loosening their turbans and the tufts of hair on their heads
- On hearing this proposal from Krsna, all the boys became very glad and said, "Certainly, let us all sit down here to take our lunch." They then let loose the calves to eat the soft grass
- One day Yasoda was chasing Krsna in the yard after He had offended Her. After a while Yasoda became very fatigued, & therefore she was perspiring, and her bunched hair became loosened. This is an instance of becoming fatigued because of working too much
- One gopi said, "Wives of the demigods who are seated in the planes then become very much ashamed of their singing and musical qualifications. Not only that, but they become afflicted with conjugal love, & their hair & tight clothes immediately loosen"
- People are gradually losing interest in temple worship even, what to speak of yoga or offering sacrifices. Everything is now finished. Therefore kalau tad dhari-kirtanat. This is prescribed in the sastra
- Powerful women are controlled by shyness. Once this control valve is loosened, women can create havoc in society by adultery
- Some of them (the Talajanghas, Yavanas, Sakas, Haihayas and Barbaras) he (Sagara Maharaja) made dress awkwardly, some of them he shaved clean but allowed to wear mustaches and some of them he left wearing loose hair
- Still she (mother Yasoda) tried to follow Him (Krsna) as fast as possible. Her hair loosened, and the flowers in her hair fell to the ground. Although she was tired, she somehow reached her naughty child and captured Him
- The queens brought buckets of the same liquid substances and with syringes sprinkled them on the bodies of their brothers-in-law. As they engaged in such jubilant activities, their hair fell loose, and the flowers decorating their bodies began to fall
- Their (some of younger women) hair and tight clothing loosened, and they forgot where they were standing
- Their (the damsels) hair loosened, their clothes slackened, and their garlands began to fall to the ground
- They (Gopis) discovered that their hair and clothes immediately loosened. Hearing the news that Krsna and Balarama were leaving for Mathura, others, who were engaged in household duties, stopped working
- They are not after preaching but material gain and reputation and adoration. Otherwise why they are non cooperating with me? So no cooperation is possible. Do not think or indulge in loose talks. Be careful always
- This knot is called ahankara, and it falsely obliges a living being to become identified with matter. As soon as this knot is loosened, therefore, all the clouds of doubt are at once cleared off
- When Krsna touched the different parts of their (the gopis) bodies, the gopis felt surcharged with spiritual energy. They could not adjust their loosened clothes, although they tried to keep them adjusted properly
- When one associates with nondevotees, the maddened elephant is set loose
- When one associates with nondevotees, the maddened elephant is set loose. Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu has said, asat-sanga-tyaga, - ei vaisnava-acara
- When some of the gopis became very tired from dancing and moving their bodies, they placed their hands on the shoulders of Sri Krsna. Then their hair loosened and flowers fell to the ground
- When the young girls heard that Lord Krsna, the only object worth seeing, was passing on the road, they were very eager to see this all-famous personality. Their hair loosened, & their tightened saris became slack due to their hastily rushing to see Him