Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
lecture | lectured | lecturer | lecturers | lectures | lecturing
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Lecture"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- He is planning some college courses and one series of lectures. So you have got good experience in this connection. Give him all good advise on how to make these programs successful
- He may be treated as a guest, if he comes to our center, give him prasadam, honor him as an elder Vaisnava, but he cannot speak or lecture. If he wants to lecture, you can tell him that there is already another speaker scheduled. That's all
- It is best for intelligent persons to avoid lectures on Mayavada philosophy
- It is not that we are a dry philosophy of dogmas and slogans. No. The language of Krishna Consciousness is ever-fresh and we can explain everything by it, just like my Guru Maharaja once lectured for three months on one verse from Srimad-Bhagavatam
- So he (the brahmana) was not at all sorry for his poor material position, and he used to live very peacefully. He was very openhearted, and sometimes he went to hear some lectures delivered by great realized souls
- So I started in 1966, lecturing in a storefront and living in that apartment in 26 Second Avenue. Then gradually, these boys, American boys and girls, began to come. And then I started my kirtana in Tompkinson Square
- Srila Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura comments that the word anvaha means that he (Svayambhuva Manu) chanted or murmured to himself, not that he lectured to anyone
- Strictly nobody should go outside to hear lectures by others. If you are not satisfied by the calibre of the classes at the Krishna Balarama Mandir, then you should give another class, but you cannot go outside for hearing others' lectures
- The gosvamis do not deliver lectures on the Bhagavatam capriciously. Rather, they execute their services most carefully, following their predecessors who delivered the spiritual message unbroken to them
- The only thing one has to do is to hear from a self-realized soul with a routine program. The teacher may also deliver lectures from the Vedic literatures, following in the footsteps of the bygone acaryas who realized the Absolute Truth
- The spiritual master's mercy is described, mukham karoti vacalam. Mukham means dumb, one who cannot speak. He becomes a great lecturer or speaker
- There were then many big palaces (in Varanasi), assembly houses, marketplaces and gates, with large and very important monuments by the palaces and gates. Lecturing platforms could be found at each and every crossroads
- Therefore one should refrain from hearing the lectures of such professional men. Such men usually go to the most confidential part of the literature without undergoing the gradual process of understanding this grave subject