Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
intricacies | intricacy | intricate
Pages in category "Intricacies"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- A submissive devotee becomes automatically enlightened in all the intricacies of knowledge because the Lord, from within, dissipates his ignorance with the self-illumined lamp of wisdom
- According to those principles, there are subtle intricacies involved in the execution of religious principles
- Anyone who is fully conversant with all the intricacies of this law of karma, or fruitive activities, does not become affected by the results of his activities
- Do every word of our books meticulously and perfectly accurately transcribed so the most erudite and deep thinking men of the world can enter into the intricacies of meaning in each verse
- Duryodhana was bereft of his fortune and duration of life because of the intricacy of ill advice given by Karna, Duhsasana and Saubala
- I completely support your idea about the preaching method. We are not lacking in philosophy - by the grace of Krishna we have got ample stock to answer anybody's intricate philosophical questions
- I have guaranteed their staying in India in the matter of their maintenance and security and still they are being asked to leave the country. I cannot understand what are the legal intricacies in this connection
- I offer my obeisances unto all my Vaisnava readers as I begin to explain the intricacies of all these verses
- In general, the monists cannot grasp the intricate philosophy of nondualism. So Dr. Radhakrishnan has spun out of his imagination a theory by which he tries to establish dualism in nondualism
- In the stage of full satisfaction and detachment from the sensory world, one can know the mystery of the science of God with all its confidential intricacies, and not by grammar or academic speculation
- The devotee and devotional service are two correlative terms. Unless one is inclined to be a devotee of the Lord, he cannot enter into the intricacies of devotional service
- The great sage Narayana continued, "It was so delicate that even the Vedas were unable to answer the intricate questions raised"
- The intricacies in the material world of the relationship of the prakrti and purusa, or the enjoyed and the enjoyer, is called samsara, or material entanglement
- The intricacies of action are very hard to understand. Therefore one should know properly what action is, what forbidden action is, and what inaction is
- The Manu-samhita (2.140) explains the duties of an acarya, describing that a bona fide spiritual master accepts charge of disciples, teaches them the Vedic knowledge with all its intricacies, and gives them their second birth
- The problems will be more intricate day by day, and it is stated in the Bhagavata that some day will come when there will be no food grains, no sugar, no milk and no fruits, that these things will not be available
- The secret of success in understanding the intricacies of knowledge of the Absolute Truth, the Personality of Godhead, is the causeless mercy of the Lord
- Those with a poor fund of knowledge cannot accept the idea that the Lord appears in person on the face of the earth. Because they are not conversant with the intricacies of the Lord's transcendental position