Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Innermost (8 P)
Pages in category "Inner"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- A devotee in full Krsna consciousness appears superficially to be a great karmi, always working, but the inner significance of the devotee's activities is that they are meant for the satisfaction of the Supreme Lord
- A Krsna conscious person is free from both the outer and inner activities of the material body
- A man is working and thinking: "Let me work now very hard, and let me have some bank balance so when I shall get old, I shall enjoy life without any working." That is the inner intention of everyone. Nobody wants to work
- A spiritualist, inner side is strong. He's not impotent, but he'll don't like sex intercourse. Doesn't like. He hates. That is spiritual life. Inner side is strong enough. He can marry thrice, but he has got a detachment. That is spiritual life
- After the departure of all the others, Maharaja Yudhisthira restrained the inner circle of his friends, including Lord Krsna, not allowing them to leave
- As the unmixed sun ray is very forceful and is therefore called tivra, similarly unmixed bhakti-yoga of hearing, chanting, etc., may be performed by one and all regardless of inner motive
- That tendency is there, why these bungalows are here? They do not like to live in the city. They are paying so high rent. Why? The inner tendency is to live like this, with trees, with lawn
- The castle (created by Kardama Muni) had pleasure grounds, resting chambers, bedrooms and inner and outer yards designed with an eye to comfort. All this caused astonishment to the sage himself
- The floating of the planets in the weightless air is due to the inner constitution of the globes, and the modernized drilling of the earth to exploit oil from within is a sort of disturbance by the modern demons
- The grandsire of the Kuru dynasty (Bhisma) could understand the inner meaning of the heart of his grandson Duryodhana, and out of his natural compassion for him he tried to cheer him by blowing his conchshell very loudly, befitting his position as a lion
- The gross elements, namely, earth, etc., form the external gross body and are like a coat, whereas the subtle mind and false ego act like the inner clothing of the body
- The inner member shall not indulge in unnecessary indoor or outdoor games, sporting or gambling habit
- The inner section of a palace is known as the antah-pura (private apartments). Pradyumna and Mayavati could see many women there, and they set down among them
- The inner tendency to enjoy is in the core of every living being's heart. But in the diseased state of material existence the living being misuses that tendency
- The Lord's inner direction cleanses the devotee's heart of all contamination produced by the material modes of passion and ignorance
- The material world is full of envious people. Even within one's inner circle there is much backbiting, and this is compared to the sound vibration of a cricket in the forest. One cannot see the cricket, but one hears its sounds and thus becomes aggrieved
- The modern scientist is unable to know about the inner space of the universal horizon, and what to speak of the space which covers the universe
- The sunshine, the sun disc and the inner affairs of the sun planet cannot be separated from one another, and yet the students of the three different phases are not in the same category
- There are various species of living entities, but a devotee does not see the outward covering; he sees the inner soul inhabiting the body
- There is no difference between Krsna's inner self and outward body. Krsna is purna, the complete whole. There is no distinction between His body and soul as there is between ours
- These two brothers (Lord Caitanya and Lord Nityananda) dissipate the darkness of the inner core of the heart, and thus They help one meet the two kinds of bhagavatas (persons or things in relationship with the Personality of Godhead)