Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
infinitesimal | infinitesimally | infinitesimals
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Infinite (3 C, 34 P)
Pages in category "Infinitesimal"
The following 24 pages are in this category, out of 24 total.
- God is infinite, and we are infinitesimal, very small particle. Just like sun. Sun is very big, but the sunshine, it is a combination of very minute, bright articles, atoms. Everyone knows. It is a combination of, I mean to say, dazzling, bright
- God is vibhu, the greatest, and we are the smallest. God is infinite, we are finite, infinitesimal. That is the difference. Otherwise everything is there, as we have go
- Had there been no infinitesimal living entities, the Supreme Lord would have been inactive, and there would not be variegatedness in spiritual life
- He can see, hear, touch or manifest Himself anywhere and everywhere, for He is present everywhere as the Supersoul of all infinitesimal souls, although He has His particular abode in the absolute world
- If one spark falls on your body, on your garment, it burns. But it is not as powerful as the big fire. Similarly, God is all powerful. God is great. We are part and parcel of God. Therefore, our greatness is very, very small, infinitesimal. God is great
- If the living entities were not infinitesimal sparks of the Supreme Spirit, each minute spark would be all-pervading and could not be controlled by a superior power
- Individual infinitesimal persons, who are parts and parcels of the Supreme Personality, may know directly and indirectly everything about their bodies or external features, but the Supreme Personality knows everything
- Intelligent persons do not worship different demigods, who are simply infinitesimal representatives of Krsna manifest in conditioned bodies. The individual soul can exhibit his power only in proportion to the shape and constitution of the body
- The infinitesimal soul, being unchangeable, can never become equal to the infinite soul, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This concept is repeated in the Vedas in different ways just to confirm the stability of the conception of the soul
- The Supreme Lord is never overpowered, but the infinitesimal sparks of the fire can become overpowered by the illusory effect of maya. It is a most ludicrous argument to say that the Supreme Lord is overpowered by His own material energy
- This covering up of pure consciousness and eternal bliss is due to avidya-karma-samjna, the energy which acts on the infinitesimal living entities who misuse their minute independence
- Unfortunately, the impersonalists are oblivious of the tremendous damage such liberation causes to the infinitesimal living entity
- Unlike the bodily changes, there is no change in the soul. As eternally unchangeable, the soul remains atomic in comparison to the infinite Supreme Soul. The Supreme Soul is infinite, and the atomic soul is infinitesimal
- We must always remember that the Supreme Lord has His creative function and that the infinitesimal living entities have their creative functions also. It is not that their creative function is lost when they are liberated
- When we see we are becoming aware of our infinitesimal nature, then we begin to also understand something of how infinitely great Krishna is