Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
incapabilities | incapability | incapable |"not capable"
Pages in category "Incapable"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- A Vaisnava always feels himself incapable to repay his debt to his spiritual master therefore he works very hard in order to try and repay that debt
- Actually, whatever is happening it is due to His Divine Grace Srila Prabhupada because personally I am completely incapable
- Akrura continued, "My dear Lord, I am completely incapable of controlling my mind, which is now driven by the unbridled senses and is attracted by fruitive activities and their results. Therefore, my intelligence is very miserly"
- I think Bhurijana was doing nicely preaching to the Chinese boys but he has written that he is uninspired and feeling incapable and wants to spend more time with his wife. This sudden turn of events is a surprise to me
- If you are incapable of raising yourself to the standard of becoming spiritual master, that is not your spiritual master's fault, that is your fault
- Incapable devotees
- It is psychologically very natural that a prostitute does not care for her paramour as soon as he loses his money. Similarly, when the citizens find that a government is incapable of giving them full protection, they leave the country
- Material scientists cannot even estimate the number of planets and stars within this universe. They are also incapable of traveling to other stars by spaceship
- Mucukunda told Lord Krsna, "I was very much fatigued due to not resting for many thousands of years, and because of this all my bodily limbs were slack and almost incapable of acting"
- The demons or demoniac persons - the Gandharvas, the Siddhas, the Vidyadharas, the Caranas, the Yaksas, the Raksasas, the Pisacas, the ghosts and the hobgoblins - are by nature incapable of worshiping You (Balarama) or becoming Your devotees
- To the parents of Krsna, Nanda and Yasoda, He appeared to be the most loving child. To Kamsa, the king of the Bhoja dynasty, He appeared to be death personified. To the unintelligent, He appeared to be an incapable personality