impudence | impudences | impudency | impudent | impudently
Pages in category "Impudence"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- The King was so puffed up and impudent that he dared disrespect the great saintly personalities, and this brought him ruination
- The message (by Paundraka to Krsna) contained the following statements, "If out of Your (Krsna's) gross impudence You do not care for my words, then I challenge You to fight. I am inviting You to a battle in which the decision will be settled"
- The thirty-three vyabhicari-bhavas, bodily symptoms manifest in ecstatic love, are as follows: (29) asuya, jealousy; (30) capalya, impudence; (31) nidra, sleep; (32) supti, deep sleep, and (33) prabodha, awakening
- The washerman then began to instruct Krsna and Balarama, "My dear boys, in the future don’t be so impudent as to ask for things which belong to the King. Otherwise, You will be punished by the government men"
- They (Dhrtarastra, Bhisma, Vidura and Arjuna) decided that he (Samba) must be punished. They unanimously declared that he was most impudent and had degraded the Kurus' family tradition
- Thus Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu chastised all the devotees, telling them not to show impudence and spoil the entire world by becoming independent
- Thus this unintelligent man, Rukmi, ignorant of the extent of the strength and activities of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, voiced his impudent threats