Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
imperceptible | imperceptibly | imperceptively
Pages in category "Imperceptible"
The following 14 pages are in this category, out of 14 total.
- If we are always afraid of our mistakes, Krishna will save us from all such misgivings and even imperceptibly we commit some mistake, He will forgive us
- Insurmountable, eternal time imperceptibly overcomes those who are too much attached to family affairs and are always engrossed in their thought
- It is very easy to understand how we change our body. We are changing our body every moment, imperceptibly. Imperceptibly, we are changing our body every, every moment, every second. So change of body is a fact
- The King of the Yavanas continued: Here is my brother Prajvara. I now accept you (Kalakanya) as my sister. I shall employ both of you, as well as my dangerous soldiers, to act imperceptibly within this world
- They (the gopis) did not consider whether they were passing over the road or through the jungles. Imperceptibly, the dust of their feet was bestowed on small grasses and herbs of Vrndavana
- This imperceptible passing away of the days of life is figuratively referred to in this verse as Gandharvas
- When the self-realized spiritual soul is engaged in service to the Lord, he is eternally imperceptible and inconceivable. Thus established in spiritual knowledge, he is completely freed from material bondage
- Willingly, we are not going to kill anybody, but unwillingly... Therefore there is panca-suna-yajna. You have to perform yajna every day to counteract the sinful reaction of your imperceptible killings of animals. That's it. This is Vedic life