Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
immature |immaturely |immaturity |"not mature"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Childish (42 P)
Pages in category "Immature"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A devotee in an immature position of devotional service may, if offered great opulence, fall from his position due to being in the material world, the Lord (Krsna) does not offer opulence to him
- Although a neophyte devotee may fall down from the path of Krsna consciousness due to his immaturity, his service to Krsna never goes in vain
- Even if one completes only a minute percentage of devotional service and then falls down from his immature position, he is better than a person who fully engages in the fruitive activities of this material world
- Even if such an immature devotee falls down, there is no loss on his part. On the other hand, what is the gain of one who executes the prescribed duties according to his varna and asrama but does not take to devotional service
- Everyone will become guru when he is expert disciple, but why this immature attempt? Guru is not a thing, imitation. When one is mature, he becomes guru automatically
- One has taken to this Krsna consciousness cult and is chanting as far as possible, but there is possibility, because one is not mature, there are so many attraction of maya, he may fall down
- One who has forsaken his material occupations to engage in the devotional service of the Lord may sometimes fall down while in an immature stage, yet there is no danger of his being unsuccessful
- One who is not mature in his performance of yoga, he is given chance, another chance -- another chance in a very nice family, sucinam, very pure brahmana family; srimatam, very rich, royal or very rich mercantile family
- Somehow or other, if one is attracted to Krsna, whatever he does in devotional service is a permanent asset. Even if one falls down due to immaturity or bad association, his devotional assets are never lost
- Sukadeva Gosvami's recommendation to leave home and go to the forest in search of Krsna is not for immature persons. Maharaja Pariksit was mature. Even in his householder life, or from the very beginning of his life, he worshiped Lord Krsna's murti
- The many sinful activities stored within us for which we have not yet suffered are considered immature. For example, a man may have committed criminal acts, but not yet been arrested for them
- The rsi prayed to the all-pervading Personality of Godhead to pardon his immature boy, who had no intelligence and who committed the great sin of cursing a person who was completely free from all sins, who was subordinate and who deserved to be protected
- The Sanskrit word kutam means that they are almost ready to produce the seed, or the effect of the seed. An "immature effect" refers to the case where the seedling has not begun
- Those who are practicing devotional service are either mature or immature. Therefore the sadhakas are of two types
- While you are discharging your devotional service even being immature you fall down, it doesn't matter even if you fall down
- Within the category of regulative devotional service, there are also immature devotees. These are also of four varieties. Thus in regulative devotional service there are altogether sixteen varieties