Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
guise | guises
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Pretext (9 P)
Pages in category "Guise"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- All of them, including the great sage Narada and devotees like Prahlada, came here in the guise of human beings, chanting the holy names of Lord Krsna together and dancing and floating in the inundation of love of Godhead
- Although Caitanya appears in the guise of a devotee, we should not foolishly think He is an ordinary human being; we should always remember that Caitanya is Krsna Himself teaching us how to become Krsna conscious, and we must study Him in that light
- Although Krsna is beyond sense perception & is unmanifest to human beings, He takes up the guise of a human being with a material body. Yasoda thought Him to be her son, and she bound Krsna with rope to a wooden mortar, as if He were an ordinary child
- I do not know if you are again acting upon your old principles on the guise of becoming a Sannyasi from our disciplic succession. This cannot be allowed
- In this way the ever-joyful Personality of Godhead exhibited His transcendental pastimes in the guise of an ordinary human being in order to attract the common people to Krsna consciousness
- So-called earners of money are those who simply know tricks by which they can take away God's money under the guise of business and industry. After accumulating this money, they enjoy seeing it plundered by their sons and grandsons
- Some materialistic politicians in spiritual guise decry the present system of civilization as satanic, but unfortunately they do not care about the culture of real knowledge as it is described in the Bhagavad-gita
- Sometimes these big leaders take up the guise of a sannyasi and call themselves mahatmas, but their only business is conquering their political enemies
- The entire world is now full of many asuras in the guise of politicians, gurus, sadhus, yogis and incarnations, and they are misleading the general public away from Krsna consciousness, which can offer true benefit to human society
- The four Kumaras walked everywhere in the guise of five-year-old boys, and similarly there are many brahmanas, knowers of Brahman, who traverse the globe either as young men, children or avadhutas