Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
grapes | grape
Pages in category "Grape"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Among the fruits were many varieties of coconuts and mangoes, bananas, berries, jackfruits, dates, tangerines, oranges, blackberries, santaras, grapes, almonds and all kinds of dried fruit
- Anger causes frustration, as in the story of the unsuccessful fox and the "sour grapes." The living entity is then forced to pretend to be a renouncer. But at the bottom of such renunciation burns the great flame of greed and the desire for enjoyment
- The forests on the shore of the Yamuna are all beautiful gardens full of trees of mango, jackfruit, apples, guava, oranges, grapes, berries, palmfruit and so many other plants and fragrant flowers
- The mayavadi sannyasins are frustrated beings in their attempt to enjoy the world, therefore they say the world is fake or the grapes are sour
- Their position is sour grapes. They try by their speculation to understand things, and being unable they say there is no God
- There (in a garden called Rtumat, in the valley of Trikuta Mountain) were also picumardas, kovidaras, saralas, sura-darus, grapes, sugarcane, bananas, jambu, badaris, aksas, abhayas and amalakis
- There were also oranges, grapefruit, tangerines, almonds, dried fruit, raisins and dates