Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
gesture | gestured | gestures | gesturing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Gestures (1 P)
Pages in category "Gestures"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Although Krsna is manifested before Arjuna in His universal form, Arjuna remembers his friendly relationship with Krsna and is therefore asking pardon and requesting Krsna to excuse him for the many informal gestures which arise out of friendship
- Arjuna remembers his friendly relationship with Krsna and is therefore asking pardon and requesting Krsna to excuse him for the many informal gestures which arise out of friendship
- Because it is impossible for me to record all these places in chronological order, I will simply make a token gesture of recording them
- Brahma, the master of this universe, after offering humble & respectful obeisances unto the SP of God & circumambulating Him three times, was ready to return to his abode, known as Brahmaloka. By His gesture, the SP of God gave him permission to return
- By their nature, gestures, dress, women are lusty—that is their habit
- I am glad to learn that the Beatles have showed guarantee for payment of the rent. It is a nice, friendly gesture.
- If he agrees to give me a plot of land as requested in my letter than it will be a practical gesture of our full cooperation. If you can kindly help in this matter it will be a great service to Srila Prabhupada
- It is better to correct him to the standard point by friendly gestures. We can reject anyone, that is very easy, but to reform him that requires great skill and tact and if you can reform him there by kind words and dealings, that is best
- The gesture now adopted by Maharaja Pariksit of questioning a master is quite befitting in terms of scriptural injunctions
- The words divija and manuja specifically emphasize that the attraction of feminine gestures is powerful everywhere within this material world, both on this planet and in the higher planetary systems
- Then Srila Advaita Acarya said something to Caitanya Mahaprabhu through gestures and read some poetic passages, which no one understood
- They (the ladies) immediately received Lord Krsna with glittering eyes expressing their love and affection for Him, and Lord Krsna smiled and accepted their feelings and gestures of reception
- When Krsna entered the palace, all the ladies there were overwhelmed with affection just upon seeing Him. They received Krsna with glittering eyes expressing their love & affection for Him & Krsna smiled & accepted their feelings & gestures of reception
- When the Lord (Krsna) was about to leave His palaces, all the queens would look at Him with feminine gestures. The Lord would respond to their greetings with smiles, attracting their hearts so much that they would feel intense separation from Him