Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
gem | gems | gem's
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Gem"
The following 25 pages are in this category, out of 25 total.
- His (Jada Bharata) body was dirty, his spiritual effulgence and knowledge were covered, just as the splendor of a valuable gem is covered by dirt. He only wore a dirty loincloth and his sacred thread, which was blackish
- His loins are covered by a shining cloth, yellowish like the filaments of a lotus. On His breast He bears the mark of Srivatsa, a curl of white hair. The brilliant Kaustubha gem is suspended from His neck
- The beauty of the neck of the Lord enhances the beauty of the Kaustubha gem rather than vice versa. The gem itself becomes more beautiful because it is situated on the neck of the Lord
- The flute of Krsna's pastimes measures three fingers in length, and it is bedecked with indranila gems
- The gem known as Kaustubha was also generated (during the churning of the ocean of milk), and Lord Visnu took that gem and placed it on His chest. Thereafter, a parijata flower and the Apsaras, the most beautiful women in the universe, were generated
- The Kaustubha-mani is considered the most precious of valuable stones
- The Lord is bedecked with flower garlands, His neck is decorated with the Kaustubha gem, and He carries with Him the goddess of fortune and His personal weapons, like His disc and club
- The pink, transparent toenails on the Lord's lotus feet are exactly like valuable gems polished to a mirror finish
- The sun manifests his brilliance in a gem, although it is stone. Similarly, the original Personality of Godhead, Govinda, manifests His special power in a pious living entity. Thus the living entity becomes Brahma and manages the affairs of the universe
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: Freed from all sinful reactions are those who rise from bed at the end of night, early in the morning, and fully concentrate their minds with great attention upon My mark of Srivatsa and the Kaustubha gem
- Topmost gem of all devotees of mothers
- Trikuta Mountain has many lakes and rivers, with beaches covered by small gems resembling grains of sand. The water is as clear as crystal, and when the demigod damsels bathe in it, their bodies lend fragrance to the water and the breeze