Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
foresee | foreseeing | foreseen | foreseer
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Foretold (2 C, 32 P)
Pages in category "Foresee"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Foreseeing the bad effects of their presenting Vedanta philosophy in a perverted way, Srila Vyasadeva compiled Srimad-Bhagavatam as a commentary on the Vedanta-sutra
- Foreseeing the degraded condition of Kali-yuga, Lord Krsna hardly discusses varnasrama religion in the Bhagavad-gita and instead stresses the performance of work as sacrifice
- Foreseeing the incompetencies of the people in this age of Kali, or the iron age of quarrel, the sages requested that Suta Gosvami give a summary of all revealed scriptures because the people of this age are condemned in every respect
- The forbidden time for sexual intercourse would be noted by Lord Siva, and Diti would meet with proper punishment by giving birth to a child of ghostly character or a godless impersonalist. Kasyapa foresaw this, and thus he warned his wife Diti
- The learned Kasyapa could foresee the character of the sons who would be born of the condemned womb of Diti
- The learned Kasyapa could foresee the character of the sons who would be born of the condemned womb of Diti. The womb was condemned because of the mother's being too sexually inclined and thus transgressing all the laws and injunctions of the scriptures
- There is one supreme loka called Goloka Vrndavana, which is the abode of the Lord Sri Krsna and His specific associates. Maharaja Pariksit was destined to achieve this particular loka, and the great rsis assembled there could foresee this