Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
footprint | footprints
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Footprints"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- All the cowherd men conferred and agreed to give those boys who had passed their fifth year charge of the cows in the pasturing ground. Given charge of the cows, Krsna and Balarama traversed Vrndavana, purifying the land with Their lotus footprints
- All the inhabitants of Vrndavana, being disturbed, began to search out Krsna by following the impression of His footprints on the ground, and thus they moved hastily toward the bank of the Yamuna
- All the trees before him (Kamsa) appeared to be made of gold, and he could not see his own footprints in dust or muddy clay. In dreams he saw various kinds of ghosts being carried in a carriage drawn by donkeys
- Another gopi spoke thus to her friends about Krsna: "Dear friend, our Vrndavana is proclaiming the glories of this entire earth because this planet is glorified by the lotus footprints of the son of Devaki"
- The environment of Vrndavana constantly reminds us of Krsna and Balarama. On the land of Vrndavana are the impressions of His footprints, the residence of the goddess of fortune, and because of such signs we cannot forget Krsna
- The gopis continued, "They (these other footprints) are beside the footprints of the son of Maharaja Nanda. It is certainly Krsna passing through, resting His hand on some other gopi, exactly as an elephant goes side by side with his beloved mate"
- The gopis said, "O friends, just see! At this particular spot we do not see the footprints of that gopi. It appears that because there were some pinpricks from the dried grass, Krsna took Radharani on His shoulder. Oh, She is so dear to Him"
- Throughout the whole tract of land known as Vrndavana there were the footprints of Krsna and the gopis, and in some places peacock feathers were strewn about
- We have to follow the footprints of the acaryas. Mahajano yena gatah sa panthah. We cannot understand higher things unless we follow the footprint of great personalities
- We must have faith. And we see that many faithful, great acaryas and devotees of the Lord, they achieved success by this faith. Why shall I not follow them? Therefore the Vedic literature says that you have to follow the footprints of great acaryas
- When Akrura came to Vrndavana in search of Krsna, he saw the footprints of the Lord on the dust of Nanda-grama and at once fell on them in ecstasy of transcendental love