Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
fog | foggy
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Mist (2 P)
Pages in category "Fog"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- Because we are covered by the fog in so many ways, and it is very difficult to drive away. But you keep yourself in Krsna consciousness, it will be driven away. It will be driven away. There is no doubt about it
- Brahma engaged himself in the matter of creation. His former body transformed into fog
- But one can ply over the ocean of material existence by the grace of the Lord very easily, without any fear of storm or fog. It all depends on the will of the Lord
- By His external potency the Lord manifests the material creation, just as the sun with its rays creates fog. The material creation is but a perverse reflection of the eternal Vaikuntha nature
- I've seen in the sea also, as soon as there is fog... When I was coming to your country on ship, the ship stops and they began to bugle: gaonh gongh gonhgonh, like that. But as soon as there is sun, this thousands miles of fog immediately...
- If one has even a slight relationship with devotional service, all the fog of his sinful life is immediately vanquished
- Ignorance is the cause of sinful life, or sinful life is the cause of gross ignorance. The feature of ignorance is darkness or fog. Darkness or fog still covers the whole universe, and the sun is the only counteracting principle
- The abhasa feature of bhakti is compared to twilight, and the accumulation of one's sins is compared to fog. Since fog does not spread throughout the sky, the sun need do no more than merely manifest its first rays, and the fog immediately disappears
- The father of all Prajapatis, Brahma, thus seeing all his Prajapati sons speaking in that way, became very much ashamed and at once gave up the body he had accepted. Later that body appeared in all directions as the dangerous fog in darkness
- The Yaksas, being temporarily victorious, exclaimed that they had conquered Dhruva Maharaja. But in the meantime Dhruva's chariot suddenly appeared, just as the sun suddenly appears from within foggy mist