Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
flick | flickering | flickers
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Radharani's Flickering (1 P)
Pages in category "Flickering"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- Another devotee very anxiously expressed himself thusly, "My mind is very flickering, so I cannot concentrate it upon Your lotus feet"
- As for the agitations of the flickering mind, they are divided into two divisions. The first is called avirodha-priti, or unrestricted attachment, and the other is called virodha-yukta-krodha, anger arising from frustration
- Each and every item of the material manifestation entails a part of the body of the gigantic form, and thus the flickering mind can be fixed in the Lord only and nothing else
- Enjoyment is the goal of everyone's life. But the difference is that the materialist is trying to hanker after flickering enjoyment, and the transcendentalists, they are hankering after the spiritual enjoyment, or eternal enjoyment
- For flickering happiness, people waste their human energy, not understanding the importance of the Krsna consciousness movement but instead accusing the simple devotees of brainwashing
- From wherever the mind wanders due to its flickering and unsteady nature, one must certainly withdraw it and bring it back under the control of the Self
- I am glad to learn that you have now become steady in comparison with your flickering past life. The association of devotees is the most important element in learning Krishna Consciousness way of life
- If the GBC men are so flickering then what to speak of the others. Unless this problem is solved whatever we may resolve it will not be very useful. We shall discuss this at our meeting
- In that gigantic pot my body is of insignificant measurement, and even though one of the many universes is created by me, innumerable universes are coming and going from the pores of Your body, just as atomic particles are seen flickering in the sunlight
- Sense gratification does not endure for long, and it is therefore called capala-sukha, or flickering happiness
- Simply by the association of such pure devotees, the moonlike rays from their hearts reflect on him, and by the influence of the pure devotees he may show some likeness of attachment caused by inquisitiveness, but this is very flickering
- That is the critical point, that if we indulge in our bodily pleasure, that pleasure is flickering. That pleasure is flickering. We cannot enjoy. Bodily pleasure we cannot enjoy
- The Bhagavad-gita says that the worshipers of the demigods are bereft of intelligence; their process of worship is very difficult, and at the same time the result obtained is flickering and temporary
- The condition of the mind, which flickers between accepting something and rejecting it, is very important in transferring the soul to another material body at the time of death
- The cosmic manifestation is flickering and temporary does not mean that it is false. The definition of falsity is "that which never had any existence but which exists only in name"
- The cosmic manifestation, because of the flickering nature of its impermanent existence, appears to less intelligent men to be false
- The devotees of the Lord are not much interested in the study of the flickering history of the world. They are interested only in Him who is the original creator, maintainer and annihilator. That is the purpose of the Krsna consciousness movement
- The foolish worker will untiringly continue to hear of the sense-enjoyable tidings of the flickering mundane world, but will have very little time to hear about the eternal living force that moves the material world
- The Mayavadi philosophers take advantage of the flickering nature of this cosmic manifestation to try to prove their thesis that this world is false
- The minds of the materialistic men are flickering and constantly changing from one aspect to another
- The nature of the mind is flickering and unsteady
- The nature of the mind is flickering and unsteady. But a self-realized yogi has to control the mind; the mind should not control him
- The nature of the mind is flickering. Sometimes it accepts something, & immediately it rejects the same thing. Accepting & rejecting is the process of the mind in contact with the five objects of sense gratification - form, taste, smell, sound and touch
- The reality of life does not depend on the temporary body and the flickering mind, but it is transcendental to all such material conceptions
- The restlessness or fickleness of the mind (mano-vega) is controlled when one can fix his mind on the lotus feet of Krsna
- The vibration of Krsna's flute is like a whirlwind, and the flickering minds of the gopis are like straws and dry leaves. After they fall down in the whirlwind, they never rise again but remain eternally at the lotus feet of Krsna
- This statement definitely confirms that the particular energy known as bahir-anga-maya, or the external energy, although of flickering nature, is the energy of the Supreme Lord, and as such it cannot be false
- To be convinced firmly with all reasons and argument, firmly conviction, this is called faith. Faith is not flickering. One must be firmly convinced. So then you immediately become joyful
- We Gaudiya Vaisnavas, under the guidance of Lord Caitanya, want steady attention for Krishna, not flickering. Therefore, in our line of thoughts and action there is no scope for worshiping any other demigods
- Without the instructions of Narada or his representative in the disciplic succession, people blindly engage in bodily activities to enjoy maya-sukha - flickering, temporary happiness