Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
flavor | flavorable | flavored | flavorful | flavoring | flavors
Pages in category "Flavor"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Direct devotional service is divided into five transcendental humors or flavors, and indirect devotional service is divided into seven transcendental humors
- Do you think this flower which is coming out daily in your garden in different colors and different smell and flavor, they are being done without any artistic sense? This is nonsense. There is sense. There is God's potency
- How the sons of Pandu, the Pandavas, enjoy Krsna's association is described as follows, "When Sri Krsna arrived in Indraprastha, the capital of the Kurus, Maharaj Yudhisthira immediately came out to smell the flavor of Krsna's head"
- How the soul is being transferred. These things are all explained in the Bhagavad-gita. Just like we cannot see the flavor, but when the flavor passes through carried by the air, we can smell. Similarly, we can smell how the soul is being transferred
- If you make your consciousness rosy, then your next life is rose flavor. And if you make your consciousness stool, then your next life is condemned
- In a garden if there is one nice flower plant, rose, with good scent, the whole garden becomes flavored
- In this way this caranamrtam not only becomes very tastefully flavored, but it also has tremendous spiritual value
- Krsna said, "No one is denied shelter by these trees (in Vrndavana). They supply various kinds of facilities to human society, such as leaves, flowers, fruit, shade, roots, bark, flavor extracts and fuel. They are the perfect example of noble life"
- Krsna told one of His gopi friends: "My dear beautiful friend, I can take oath that I have not stolen even a drop of curd from your pot! But still, your friend, Radharani, is very shamelessly smelling the flavor of My mouth"
- Kunkum is a sweetly-flavored reddish powder which is thrown on the bodies of worshipable persons
- Since everyone had previously tasted these ingredients, why had they become extraordinary and spiritually delicious? This was proof that food, prasadam, becomes uncommonly flavorful and delicious by touching Krsna's lips
- So do you think this flower which is coming out daily in your garden in different colors and different smell and flavor, they are being done without any artistic sense? This is nonsense. There is sense. There is God's potency
- Sri Advaita Acarya fed the two Lords cloves and cardamom mixed with tulasi flowers. Thus there was a good flavor within Their mouths
- Subala once addressed Krsna in this way: "My dear Kesava, Your round turban, the lotus flower in Your hand, the vertical marks of tilaka on Your forehead, Your kunkuma-flavored musk and all of Your beautiful bodily features are defeating me today"
- Subala said, "My dear Kesava, Your round turban, the lotus flower in Your hand, the vertical marks of tilaka on Your forehead, Your kunkum-flavored musk and all of Your beautiful bodily features are defeating me today"
- Such mixed transcendental flavors are manifested by such devotees as Uddhava, Bhima and Mukhara, the personal attendant of Mother Yasoda
- That is the subtle mystery of transmigration of the soul from one body to another. Now, if this, this life we purify just like rose, then next life we shall get a body which is full of flavor
- The devotee said, "My dear Mukunda, just after seeing Your face full with the flavor of the lotus flower, and being attracted by the moonlight of Your face"
- The Mayavadi says that "Because Krsna is there in the electric lamp, or in the tree, or in the seed, or in the color, or in the flavor, therefore Krsna is finished. There is no more Krsna"
- The waters of the Ganges are always carrying the flavor of tulasi offered at the lotus feet of Sri Krsna, and as such the waters of the Ganges are ever flowing, spreading the glories of Lord Krsna
- Their specific duties can be understood from a statement by Mother Yasoda, who said, 'Bakula, please cleanse the yellowish dress of Krsna. Varida, you just flavor the bathing water with aguru scent
- This demon (friend of Kamsa) was foaming at the mouth, waving his arms and rolling on the ground. This demonic demonstration is in relationship with Krsna in ghastly humor. This mellow or flavor is one of the indirect relationships with Krsna
- When a devotee comes to offer something to the Deity in the morning, he is sure to smell the good flavor of the incense, and then at once he will become cleansed of the poisonous effect of material existence
- When a ripened fruit is cut by the red beaks of such birds, its sweet flavor is enhanced
- When similar symptoms were manifest in the body of Srimati Radharani, some of Her friends criticized Her: "My dear friend, You are blaming the flavor of the flowers for the tears in Your eyes"
- When the devotees smell the good flavor of the incense which is offered to the Deity, they thus become cured of the poisonous effects of material contamination, as much as one becomes cured of a snakebite by smelling the prescribed medicinal herbs
- When transcendental humors in relationship with Krsna become mixed (e.g., when the relationships with Krsna in friendship, servitorship and parental love become mixed together), the result is called mixed humor or flavor
- When you leave this body this consciousness goes to another body. Just like the air passes, the flavor the air carries from one garden to another place