Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
faultless | faultlessly | faultlessness |"no fault" |"no faults" |"without fault" |"without faults"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Fault-finding (1 C, 28 P)
Pages in category "Faultless"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- A serpent, by nature, is envious of other living entities, even though they be faultless. When a serpent bites another creature, it is not necessarily because the other creature is at fault; it is the habit of the serpent to bite
- A sutra is a compilation of aphorisms that expresses the essence of all knowledge in a minimum of words. It must be universally applicable and faultless in its linguistic presentation
- Akrura is a faultless soul surrendered unto the Personality of Godhead
- Although Citraketu never meant to insult Lord Siva, he should not have criticized the lord, even though the lord was transgressing social customs. It is said, tejiyasam na dosaya: one who is very powerful should be understood to be faultless
- Although Lord Siva was faultless, Daksa had cursed him in so many harsh words
- Although Lord Siva, in the form of a brahmana (Sankaracarya), preached the false philosophy of Mayavada, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu nevertheless said that since he did it on the order of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, there was no fault on his part
- Although some of the gopis are talkative, some mild and some equipoised, all of them are transcendental and faultless. They please Krsna by their unique characteristics
- As we chant faultless, offenseless harer nama, Krsna reveals Himself
- I (Krsnadasa Kaviraja Gosvami) am faultless because I have written herein whatever I have understood from Svarupa Damodara Gosvami and Rupa and Raghunatha dasa Gosvamis
- If the servant executes the order of the master, he is faultless
- If you want faultless action, that is not possible
- In the Vaikuntha planets the goddesses of fortune are faultless
- It is said that anyone who has implicit faith in the service of the Lord, or who actually engages in transcendental loving service, has all the good qualities of the demigods. Therefore, a devotee cannot be at fault
- O Janardana, although these men, their hearts overtaken by greed, see no fault in killing one's family or quarreling with friends, why should we (Arjuna and Krsna), who can see the crime in destroying a family, engage in these acts of sin?
- On the full moon there are some spots which may appear to be pockmarks. Still, the illumination spread by the full moon cannot be checked. Similarly, a little fault in the midst of volumes of devotional service is not at all to be counted as a fault
- One who is very powerful should be understood to be faultless
- Ordinary food cooked by an avaisnava should not be accepted by a Vaisnava. Even if an avaisnava cooks food without fault, he cannot offer it to Lord Visnu, and it cannot be accepted as maha-prasadam
- Our culture is faultless, this must be understood
- Our dear husbands (Kamsa and his eight brothers), you treated persons ill who were faultless, and as a result you have been killed. This is inevitable because a person who torments an innocent person must be punished by the laws of nature
- Sankaracarya, who is an incarnation of Lord Siva, is faultless because he is a servant carrying out the orders of the Lord. But those who follow his Mayavadi philosophy are doomed. They will lose all their advancement in spiritual knowledge
- Satya Sai Baba can not give any faultless message
- Satya Sai Baba, he wants to claim himself as Bhagavan, unfortunately. He can not give any faultless message. The definition of Bhagavan is given in the sastras as one who possesses six kinds of opulences. Nobody is greater than Bhagavan, Krsna
- Surrender to God. That is the highest faultless action
- That is the benefit of Krsna consciousness. Sun is never infected. Rather, the infected area becomes sterilized by the sunshine. This is the process. That is explained. Tejiyasam na dosaya. One who is very powerful, he has no fault
- The devotees are naturally faultless
- The natural love of the gopis is devoid of any trace of lust. It is faultless, bright and pure, like molten gold
- The pious King regretted his accidental improper treatment of the powerful brahmana, who was faultless
- The sinful living entity cries very pitiably and faints, just like an innocent man undergoing punishments. This is the result of punishing a faultless person
- The snake characteristic is that unnecessarily, without any offense, it bites, and the animal which is bitten, he dies. This is the characteristic. Without any fault...
- The Srimad-Bhagavatam is the natural and faultless commentary on the Vedanta-sutra
- The understanding that Krsna is present as Paramatma in everyone's heart makes the yogi faultless
- There was no fault on the part of the Lord, even though He took away the tree from the heavenly kingdom, but because Indra was henpecked, dominated by his beautiful wives like Saci, he became a fool
- They (Hiranyaksa and Hiranyakasipu) will kill poor, faultless living entities, torture women and enrage the great souls