"eat meat and flesh, fish"|"eating flesh or fish"|"eat meat, fish"|"eat meat and fish"|"eat anything contaminated by flesh or fish"|"eat fish"|"eat the small fish"|"eat a fish"|"eats the fish"|"eating of meat, fish"|"eating many fish"|"eats the material body of a large, old fish"|"eating meat, flesh and fish"|"fish-eating"|"eating fish"|"eaten by the big fishes"|"eating meat, fish"|"Eating flesh, fish"|"eats the most abominable, most rotten fish"|"You give Me meat or egg or fish"|"Meats, fish"|"eating of fish"|"Amisa, meat, egg, fish"|"fish-eaters"|"eating, fish"|"fish eating"|"fish is eating another small fish"|"eaten some fish"|"fish is coming to eat"|"eat anything else that isn't fish"|"eat Jagannatha-prasada with fish"|"eating, no eggs, no fish"|"eating, no meat, fish"|"eats fish"|"eat all the fishes"|"eat rice and fish"|"no fish"|"eat some fish"|"fish or egg eating"|"fish or egg, eating"|"fish, or eggs"|" fish or eggs"
- VedaBase query: "fish* eat*"@10
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Eating Fish"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- If one is the spiritual leader or political leader or brahmana, he must give up four principles of sinful life: illicit sex life, intoxication, gambling and meat-eating, fish-eating
- If you associate with a really sadhu, if you execute really devotional service, these anarthas will be vanquished. That is the symptom. No more illicit sex. No more intoxication. No more gambling. No more meat-eating, fish-eating, egg-eating
- In the month of Sravana one should not eat spinach, in the month of Bhadra one should not eat yogurt, and in the month of Asvina one should not drink milk. One should not eat fish or other nonvegetarian food during the month of Karttika
- So far foodstuffs offered do the needful. Whatever is available and also very nice, that is offerable, as long as no meat, fish, eggs, garlic, onions, or other very objectionable foodstuffs are there
- Some persons are attracted to the eating of meat, fish, crabs, eggs and other things produced by semina and blood and eaten in the form of dead bodies
- We do not allow anyone become a preacher unless he is strictly following the Vaisnava principles of no eating meat, fish, or eggs; no sex outside of marriage; no gambling; and no taking any kind of intoxication whatsoever
- When Garuda wanted to eat fish, Saubhari Muni unnecessarily gave the fish shelter under his care. Because Garuda's plans for eating were disappointed, Saubhari Muni certainly committed a great offense to a Vaisnava
- When you have got such orange, such nice fruits, and rice and dahl and milk, why should you eat fish? After all, you have to eat something. If such nice foods are not available, you can eat fish. But when very nice foods are available, why should you?
- Whenever a somebody comes to me for becoming my disciple, my first principle is that you must give up illicit sex life. You must give up meat eating, fish eating, egg eating, all this nonsense