Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
earnest | earnestly | earnestness
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Earnest"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- A man who is charitably disposed is recommended to give cows to the brahmanas. From King Nrga's statement, it appears that he followed this principle earnestly; however, as a result of a slight discrepancy he was forced to take birth as a lizard
- As a matter of duty, the King (Bhismaka) was decorating the city for the marriage ceremony and acting in great earnestness to make it very successful. Water was sprinkled all over the streets, and the city was cleansed very nicely
- It is desired most earnestly that the proprietors and managers of big mills, factories, hospitals, universities, hotels, and various other institutions install a temple for worshiping any of these transcendental forms of Visnu
- It is my duty to deliver you the right thing in right earnestness and it is the duty of the receiver to act in the standard spiritual regulation
- It is my earnest desire to have my books translated and published in Russian and Polish
- Sankirtana is our life and soul, and if we execute this transcendental business in all earnestness, then there will be no difficulty in any way. We should not pray to Krishna anything except to ask to engage in His service
- Sincere earnestness is the only qualification that can lead one to the highest perfectional stage of life
- That is my earnest desire. Fulfill it
- The reason is that the Supreme Lord is Absolute Truth, and anything earnestly dovetailed with the Absolute Truth attains the same transcendental quality
- The word initiation means "to begin'' not that when he is initiated a disciple becomes slack; rather upon initiation he begins spiritual life in earnest
- These, or any of the other six different types of devotional service (remembering, serving, praying, engaging in some particular service, being in a friendly relationship or offering everything in one's possession) should be executed in full earnestness