Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
distinct | distinctness | distinctive | distinctively
- VedaBase query: distinct or distinctness or distinctive or distinctively not "distinct from"
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Distinct"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- In Kinnaraloka the inhabitants can fly with their wings. There is also a planet, known as Siddhaloka, where the inhabitants can fly even without wings. Thus each and every planet has some distinctive facility
- In one sense, absolute transcendental variegatedness is meant only for the devotees, not for others, because this distinct feature of transcendental variegatedness can be understood only by the mercy of the Supreme Lord
- In the Bhagavad-gita it is directly said that the mind is inferior energy in a subtle form, and soul, jiva, is superior energy. So they are completely distinct
- In Treta-yuga, the Lord appeared in a body that had a reddish hue and four arms. There were three distinctive lines on His abdomen, and His hair was golden
- In Vaikuntha all the inhabitants have exactly the same bodily features as Narayana, but Narayana is made distinct by the mark on His Chest and Lotus Feet
- The Lord's sole is depicted with distinctive lines resembling a thunderbolt, a flag, a lotus flower and a goad. The luster of His toenails, which are brilliantly prominent, resembles the light of the moon
- There is a distinct difference between the material and spiritual senses. And one should understand it without denying the spiritual senses because of a material conception
- We have a distinct position that we are neither cheated nor cheaters. We are the genuine representative of Krishna who is the friend of all living creatures. We must play our part independently only on faith in Krishna and His bona fide representatives
- When his body erupted with goose pimples, he appeared like the kadamba flower, and when he began to offer prayers, he appeared completely distinct from all other devotees
- When Krsna is more grown-up, in the middle age of pauganda, His nails become finely sharp, and His chubby cheeks become lustrous and round. On the two sides of His waist above His belt there are three distinct lines of folded skin, called tribali
- When the lover and the beloved have a distinct feeling of not meeting each other, that stage is called purva-raga, or preliminary attraction