Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
disregard | disregarded | disregarding | disregards
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Disregard"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A liberated person - one who has completely understood that he is not the body but a spirit soul - disregards past activities performed in ignorance and performs his present activities in such a way that they produce no reactions
- Akrura became a little disappointed by these words of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but he could not disregard the order. He therefore entered Mathura and informed Kamsa about the arrival of Krsna, and then he entered his own home
- All their (the gopis) guardians forbade them to go to Krsna, but they disregarded them. Being young girls, they were protected either by husbands, elder brothers or fathers
- Although Santanu, being younger, was not eligible to occupy the throne, he disregarded his elder brother (Devapi). Consequently, there was no rainfall for twelve years
- Anyone who, disregarding the pure Ganges, wishes to be purified instead by the filthy water flowing in a drain, cannot be successful. Similarly, one can successfully attain pure knowledge of the Absolute only by hearing from the pure Absolute Himself
- Deep breathing, disregard for others, the frothing of saliva, mad laughter, spitting, hiccups and other, similar symptoms (of subordinate ecstatic expressions of love)
- Desiring the happiness of His association and embraces, My dear friend, I disregarded even My superiors and relaxed My shyness and gravity before them
- Disregard these teachings
- Disregarding all etiquette
- In my opinion, because you wanted permission of your parents, you should wait at least for such time when your parents will permit you. But if you are strongly desirous, then you can disregard your father's desire and make advancement in KC
- It is said that "one man's food is another man's poison." Because they have become disgusted with this material world, sometimes our devotees appear to have foolishly disregarded everything
- One who disregards the injunctions of the sastras and acts whimsically, as he likes, never achieves the perfection of life, not to speak of happiness. Nor does he return home to the spiritual world
- One who is self-controlled and unattached and who disregards all material enjoyments can obtain, by practice of renunciation, the highest perfect stage of freedom from reaction
- Our first principle is that we have to disregard the persons who are very much anxious to establish that isvara and Paramesvara, or the living entity and the Supreme Person, they are equal
- Our point is not to disregard anything, but everything use for the satisfaction of Krsna
- That action performed in illusion, in disregard of scriptural injunctions, and without concern for future bondage or for violence or distress caused to others is said to be in the mode of ignorance
- The root of sin is deliberate disobedience of the laws of nature through disregarding the proprietorship of the Lord. Disobeying the laws of nature or the order of the Lord brings ruin to a human being
- Those who, out of envy, disregard these teachings and do not follow them regularly are to be considered bereft of all knowledge, befooled, and ruined in their endeavors for perfection