Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
discourse | discoursed | discourses | discoursing
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Caitanya's Discourses (1 P)
Pages in category "Discourses"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Balarama said, "Ugrasrava, the son of Romaharsana Suta, should henceforth take his father’s position and continue the discourses on the Purana"
- Because of the misbehavior of Romaharsana, Baladeva killed him at Naimisaranya and appointed his son Ugrasrava, Suta Gosvami, the speaker of Srimad-Bhagavatam, to continue the discourses on the Puranas
- I can understand that this Bhagavata-dharma discourse can be held anywhere all over the world and people will come in large numbers such great distance and under all kinds of hardships just to hear our discourse
- I may also inform you that my followers here, who come regularly and enjoy my Keertan and discourses on the Bhagwat Geeta, - are all citizens of America. Whether I may also raise funds from them
- I offer my obeisances unto the feet of all who hear or read this discourse. Kindly hear with attention the conclusion of all these statements
- I shall be arriving there (in Vrndavana) approximately the 15th (of October) and can remain for about three weeks before going to Delhi, where we will hold our second annual Hare Krsna Festival and Bhagavata-dharma Discourses
- In such discourses (Krsna-katha), unlimited transcendental pleasure is relished both by the audience and by the speaker, and therefore they can continue the topics for many thousands of years
- In that Fifth Chapter of the Brahma-samhita, the philosophical conclusion of acintya-bhedabheda-tattva is presented. The chapter also presents methods of devotional service, the eighteen-syllable Vedic hymn, discourses on the soul
- In the Vedas also it is said that by discourse on Lord Krsna's activities, one can get rid of all the disadvantages of the age of Kali
- In the Vedas it is said that by discourse on Lord Krsna's activities, one can get rid of all the disadvantages of the age of Kali
- In this meeting both the scholars (the Lord and Prakasananda) had a long discourse on the spiritual values of the sankirtana movement, and a summary is given below
- It is due to Arjuna only that the great philosophical discourses of the Bhagavad-gita were again spoken by the Lord on the Battlefield of Kuruksetra
- That is very encouraging to me, now you are sannyasis and GBC men and I leave it to you to hold this Bhagavata-dharma discourse and Hare Krsna festival all over your country widely, and this will be the success of our movement
- The Americans are taking interest in the matter of Bhakti cult of Sankirtana movement. I am holding classes of Sankirtana and discourses on the Bhagavad-gita and Srimad-Bhagavatam and I very glad to inform you that they are chanting the holy name of God
- The Lord defeated all kinds of scholars in discourses about all the scriptures
- The philosophy discourses we had years ago is now lying without any utility, so all your Godbrothers are very much anxious to publish it
- The programme is going on very nicely, and all the devotees are enlivened by our discourses daily in morning and evening in the Samadhi courtyard at Radha-Damodar temple
- The pure devotees of the Lord, however, can equally relish the nectar in the form of the profound philosophical discourses and in the form of kissing by the Lord in the rasa dance, as there is no mundane distinction between the two
- There are discussions of the differences between the qualitative incarnations, and discourses concerning the living entities, maya, the material world, the theory of transformation, the illusory energy, the sameness of this world and the Supersoul
- We are also publishing Srimad-Bhagavatam in sixty volumes. Wherever a speaker holds discourses from these books and an audience hears him, this will create a good and auspicious situation
- We are having discourses here every evening at 7:30pm on Srimad-Bhagavatam and you are cordially invited to attend the discourses as well as the Arati and the Kirtana
- When Sri Narada Muni discoursed on bhagavata-dharma, devotional service, he indicated how a conditioned soul can be liberated by engaging in the loving transcendental service of the Lord
- When the Mayavadis pretend to perform kirtana or hold discourses on the Bhagavatam for personal name and fame, they may sing and talk about Brahman, Caitanya, and Paramatma, but they cannot utter Lord Krsna's name