Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
diligence | diligent | diligently
Pages in category "Diligently"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- In the lower stage, everyone should take part very diligently in the worship of the Deity
- It is not a fact that only one who diligently pursues an academic career can become a devotee. Even with no academic career, if one has full faith in the spiritual master and the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he develops in spiritual life
- One who does not know the root, however he might be working very diligently for the poor humanity or community or society, they will never be successful to gain the result, peace and prosperity. They are forgetting the root. And root is God
- Our principle should be to serve Krishna very diligently with love and faith, and all necessary supplies will come without any difficulties
- Please utilize the opportunity of service diligently and it will be a great spiritual achievement for you and a great service to your country and community
- Pretenders diligently cultivate and exhibit certain mannerisms of devotees, and so the impersonalists reject them from their fold. Thus ostracized by both impersonalists and Vaisnavas, they form a cult of demented sentimentalists
- Take Krsna consciousness diligently, put your arguments, logic, understanding, and you will find it is sublime. That is the basic principle of my movement
- The great souls expert in describing Srimad-Bhagavatam have very diligently delineated the other nine categories, sometimes by direct narrations and sometimes by indirect narrations such as stories
- This Sankirtana Movement should be planned very diligently, and it should be pushed on. Then our propaganda will surely come out successful
- We are sleeping; they (nondevotees) are also sleeping. But we are sleeping to get energy to work more diligently and nicely for Krsna, and they are working, taking rest for working for sense gratification
- Where is the difficulty to understand Krsna consciousness? Everything is there in the Bhagavad-gita. If you diligently study and try to understand, you remain fully Krsna conscious always. Everything is there
- While Samba so diligently fought alone with the six great warriors, they all appreciated the boy's inconceivable potency. Even in the midst of the fighting they admitted frankly that this boy Samba was wonderful
- Working sanely and diligently, she (Devahuti) pleased her very powerful husband (Kardama Muni), giving up all lust, pride, envy, greed, sinful activities and vanity