devour | devoured | devouring | devours
Pages in category "Devour"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- The ocean deity replied, "This great demon (Pancajana) generally remains deep in the water in the shape of a conchshell. The son of Your teacher might be within the belly of the demon, having been devoured by him"
- The sons and grandsons generated by Rudra were unlimited in number, and when they assembled together they attempted to devour the entire universe. When Brahma, the father of the living entities, saw this, he became afraid of the situation
- The Supreme Personality of Godhead said: It is lust only, Arjuna, which is born of contact with the material mode of passion and later transformed into wrath, and which is the all-devouring sinful enemy of this world
- They (the cowherd men and women) began to talk about how wonderful it was that the demon (Trnavarta) had taken away the child (Krsna) to devour Him but could not do so; instead he fell down dead
- They began to say, "Our dear Krsna! O S. Personality of God! Our dear Balarama, reservoir of all strength! Please try to save us from this all-devouring and devastating fire. We have no shelter other than You. This devastating fire will swallow us all"
- This form (Virat-rupa) of the Supreme Lord is the all-devouring giant, and here Krsna presents Himself in that form of all-devouring time
- Thus being advised by his demoniac ministers, Kamsa, who was from the very beginning the greatest rascal, decided to persecute the brahmanas and Vaisnavas, being entrapped by the shackles of all-devouring, eternal time
- Thus Nanda Maharaja was relieved of the imminent danger of being devoured by the snake
- Too much sense gratification means creating disease. For example, some nice eatable. But if you, because it is very nice rasagulla, therefore I shall devour one dozen, that's not very good. That will create indigestion immediately