Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
deputation | depute | deputed | deputes | deputies | deputing | deputy
Pages in category "Deputed"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- Akrura thought, "Even though I am on a sinful mission, being deputed by Kamsa, when I approach the Supreme Personality of Godhead (Krsna), I shall stand before Him with all humility and folded hands"
- Akrura was afraid, because he had been deputed by Kamsa, the enemy of Krsna. He thought, "I am going to see Krsna as a messenger of the enemy." At the same time, he thought, "Krsna is in everyone’s heart as Supersoul, so He must know my heart"
- Although Akrura was trusted by the enemy of Krsna, his heart was clear. He was a pure devotee of Krsna. He risked becoming Kamsa’s deputy just to meet Krsna
- He (Akrura) told how Narada had met Kamsa and how he himself was deputed by Kamsa to come to Vrndavana. Akrura explained to Krsna that Narada had told Kamsa all about Krsna’s being transferred from Mathura to Vrndavana just after His birth
- His mission was to give protection to the devotees and to kill the demoniac kings. Therefore He (Krsna) killed many hundreds and thousands of demons. Some of them He killed personally, and some were killed by Arjuna, who was deputed by Krsna
- I am deputed by my Guru Maharaja to spread this Krsna consciousness movement in the Western world. That is his grace. He wanted that Western people, who are intelligent, they should learn what is Krsna consciousness
- In place of one king or supreme executive officer, in a democracy there are so many quasi-kings: the president, the ministers, the deputy ministers, the secretaries, the assistant secretaries, the private secretaries, and the undersecretaries
- Since he (Akrura) was deputed by Krsna to visit Hastinapura, it is understood that he was very intelligent in studying a diplomatic situation. Dhrtarastra was unlawfully occupying the throne after Pandu's death, despite the presence of the Pandavas
- Since Kalakanya, the daughter of Time, was deputed by Narada Muni to offer herself to Yavana-raja, the King of the Yavanas could not refuse her. All transactions must be performed in light of the sastric injunctions
- Sometimes Brahma is Visnu Himself. Thus Brahma creates the different species of life all over the universe, which means that the Lord creates the whole manifestation either by Himself or through the agency of His authorized deputies
- Sometimes the Personality of Godhead descends Himself; otherwise, He deputes His confidential servants to do this act of kindness
- The demigods in higher planets, pray to the Lord for relief, and the Lord either descends personally from His abode or deputes some of His devotees to remodel the fallen condition of human society, or even animal society
- The great sage named Bhrgu, the son of Lord Brahma, was deputed to test all three predominating deities and report to the assembly as to who is the greatest
- The living beings who have come to the material world against the will of the Supreme Being are under the control of a supreme power called maya-sakti, the deputed agent of the Lord, who is meant to pinch the conditioned souls by threefold miseries
- The Lord creates the whole manifestation either by Himself or through the agency of His authorized deputies
- The messenger said, "It may be that Jarasandha has been deputed to give us such trouble because of our past misdeeds, but we heard from revealed scriptures that anyone who surrenders unto Your lotus feet is immune to the reactions of sinful life"
- The senses are, so to speak, offering a license for the conditioned souls, who are to use them properly under the control of the controlling deity deputed by the Supreme Lord
- The sentiments that you have expressed in your letter are all due to my Guru Maharaja who has deputed me to pick up all good souls like you in this part of the world
- There were many complaints against the so-called incarnation. At that time Bhaktivinoda Thakura was a magistrate, and the government deputed him to deal with that rascal, and he punished him very severely
- This initiation. I have deputed my disciples. Is it clear or not?