Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
delight | delighted | delightedly | delighter | delightful | delightfully | delighting | delightness | delights
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Delight"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- After this, Krsna did not proceed further into the sacrificial arena but went out the gate and proceeded toward Their resting camp. Along the way, He visited various places in Mathura City with great delight
- An intelligent person does not take part in the sources of misery, which are due to contact with the material senses. O son of Kunti, such pleasures have a beginning and an end, and so the wise man does not delight in them
- At Prayaga, Rupa Gosvami fell down on the ground to offer obeisances to the Lord, and the Lord embraced him with great delight
- I have heard with delight of your preaching attempts in Corsica. That is one of our businesses, to expose these rascals who are cheating and who have no spiritual asset
- I have just now come to Mayapur and am very hopeful to regain my strength and health on account of being in this transcendental atmosphere. Every moment we are passing here in great delight
- If an old friend meets another friend, they become very delighted. Similarly, if the father meets the lost child, he becomes very delighted and the child also. The husband, wife separated, again they meet. So they become very delighted
- In the absence of consciousness, the limbs of the body remain inactive. But when consciousness returns, the limbs and senses become active, and existence itself becomes delightful
- Maitreya was inspired by the thought of Vidura's wonderful fortune. The hairs of his body stood on end, and he was pleased to narrate the topics of the Personality of Godhead with great delight
- More intelligent men guided by sages like Vyasa and Narada know that the eternal kingdom of God is more delightful, larger, and eternally full of bliss and knowledge
- Of the many objects of favored delight and of all the lovable damsels of Vrajabhumi, Srimati Radharani is certainly the most treasured object of Krsna's love. And, in every respect, Her divine kunda is described by great sages as similarly dear to Him
- One should silently murmur the (dvadasaksara) mantra 108 times and offer prayers to the Lord for His glorification. Then one should circumambulate the Lord and finally, with great delight and satisfaction, offer obeisances, falling straight like a rod
- One who is beyond the limit of envy and who is sane accepts the order of his father with great delight and executes it to his full capacity
- One who takes delight in hearing the war topics of the Lord is relieved from birth and death. Foolish people are suspicious of Krsna's taking part in the Battle of Kuruksetra, not knowing that His taking part insured liberation for all who were present
- Takes delight in hellish enjoyment
- The conditioned living entity is satisfied in his own particular species of life; while deluded by the covering influence of the illusory energy, he feels little inclined to cast off his body, even when in hell, for he takes delight in hellish enjoyment
- The four brahmana sages (Kumaras) were nevertheless extremely delighted to behold Him (Lord Visnu), and they experienced a thrill throughout their bodies
- When I was alone, I was selling this Bhagavata. All the school, college, I was very…, with great delight they were taking, at that time
- When Narada arrived in Dvaraka, he saw gardens and parks full of various flowers of different colors, and also orchards overloaded with a variety of fruits. Beautiful birds were chirping, and peacocks crowed delightfully
- When they (members of Yadu family and the women) understood that it was Pradyumna who was present, they received him with great delight
- With great delight and interest I have gone through your "Eight Verses in Praise of My Spiritual Master.'' The style is very nice and thoughtful