Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
decompose | decomposed | decomposes | decomposing | decomposition
Pages in category "Decomposed"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- All the decomposed food is thrown before the cows from Tailanga at the Simha-dvara gate. Because of its rotten odor, even the cows cannot eat it
- Any food cooked more than three hours before it is eaten (except prasadam, food offered to the Lord) is considered to be in the mode of darkness. Because they are decomposing, such foods give a bad odor, which often attracts people in this mode
- As soon as the spirit soul is out of this material body, the body begins to decompose
- The Lord has preserved water on three fourths of the globe and has made it salty to preserve it. Salty water does not decompose, and that is the arrangement of providence
- This body is moving very nicely because the living force is there. And as soon as the living force is gone out, this nice body will no longer move. It will decompose