Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
contempt | contemptible | contemptibly | contemptuous | contemptuously
- VedaBase query:contempt or contemptible or contemptibly or contemptuous or contemptuously not "Familiarity sometimes breeds contempt" not "familiarity breeds contempt" not "familiarity that breeds contempt"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Familiarity Breeds Contempt (9 P)
Pages in category "Contempt"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Although he spoke Your name three times, he did not utter the name 'Krsna.' Because he uttered Your name in contempt, I was very much aggrieved
- Contemptuous sons are born of the condemned womb of their mother. In Bhagavad-gita (1.40) it is said, "When there is deliberate negligence of the regulative principles of religious life, the women as a class become polluted
- Krsna was somewhat angry, and thus He began to whirl the horse (Kesi demon) around. After a few rounds, He contemptuously threw him a hundred yards away, just as Garuda throws a big snake