Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
condensation | condensations | condense | condensed | condenses
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Distilled (1 C, 24 P)
Pages in category "Condense"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- According to the Skanda and Vayu Puranas, the word sutra refers to a condensed work which carries meaning and import of immeasurable strength without mistake or fault. The word vedanta means "the end of Vedic knowledge"
- After saying this, he made them all eat the various cakes and condensed-milk preparations. After feeding them, he offered them water to wash their hands, feet and mouths
- If the hog is offered some nice preparation made of condensed milk or ghee, he won't like it; he would prefer obnoxious, bad-smelling stool, which he finds very relishable
- In gladness, the cowherd men enjoyed the great festival by splashing one another's bodies with a mixture of curd, condensed milk, butter and water
- In gladness, the cowherd men enjoyed the great festival by splashing one another's bodies with a mixture of curd, condensed milk, butter and water. They threw butter on one another and smeared it on one another's bodies
- It was Gopinatha who stole condensed milk for the sake of Madhavendra Puri. This incident had been previously related by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu Himself
- Regarding the condensation of KRSNA book, I have read it and it is very nice. Try to work on it as time permits; and in the meantime, you can have some xerox copies made, then later on we shall find opportunity to print it
- Regarding your proposal for printing the condensed version of Bhagavad-gita, yes, do it. From your figures of book distribution you are doing real preaching
- That night, all the great devotees remained in the temple, and the priests brought twelve pots of condensed milk, which they placed before Lord Nityananda Prabhu
- The above description of Radha and Krsna from the diary of Srila Svarupa Damodara Gosvami is a condensed explanation, but one needs great spiritual insight to understand the mystery of these two personalities
- The activities of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu are like condensed milk, and the activities of Ramananda Raya are like large quantities of sugar candy
- The hog is interested in eating stool. If the hog is offered some nice preparation made of condensed milk or ghee, he won't like it; he would prefer obnoxious, bad-smelling stool, which he finds very relishable
- The other half was mixed with condensed milk and a special type of banana known as canpa-kala. Then sugar, clarified butter and camphor were added
- Their meeting is exactly like a mixture of condensed milk and sugar candy. When they talk of the pastimes of Radha and Krsna, camphor is added. One who tastes this combined preparation is most fortunate
- There were hundreds of different types of sweetmeats like manohara-ladu, sweets like amrta-gutika and various types of condensed milk
- There were soft cakes made with mung dhal, soft cakes made with ripe bananas, and soft cakes made with urad dhal. There were various kinds of sweetmeats, condensed milk mixed with rice cakes, a coconut preparation and every kind of cake desirable
- This same narration was again related by Lord Nityananda to all the devotees, and their transcendental bliss increased as they heard the story again
- When Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu arrived, Lord Nityananda Prabhu stood up. They then saw how the others were enjoying the chipped rice with yogurt and condensed milk
- When the condensed milk was placed before Nityananda Prabhu, He distributed the prasadam to everyone, and thus everyone's transcendental bliss increased
- When the pleasure potency is further condensed, it is called mahabhava. Srimati Radharani, the eternal consort of Krsna, is the personification of that mahabhava
- Yes, you can make nice children's books, and in this connection, you can correspond with Satyabhama who is already working on a condensed version of KRSNA book
- You can offer the cakes and preparations made with condensed milk to all the devotees. Hearing this, the Bhattacarya folded his hands and spoke as follows