Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Potter (9 P)
Pages in category "Clay"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- After welcoming the Lord (Krsna) and His companions (Narada and others), according to his (Srutadeva's) ability he brought fruits, incense, scented water, scented clay, tulasi leaves, kusa straw and lotus flowers
- After welcoming the Lord and His companions, according to his (Srutadeva) ability he brought fruits, incense, scented water, scented clay, tulasi leaves, kusa straw and lotus flowers
- All the cows, bulls and calves were smeared with a mixture of oil and turmeric and painted with minerals like red oxide, yellow clay and manganese. They wore garlands of peacock feathers and were covered with nice colored cloths and gold necklaces
- All the trees before him (Kamsa) appeared to be made of gold, and he could not see his own footprints in dust or muddy clay. In dreams he saw various kinds of ghosts being carried in a carriage drawn by donkeys
- Although we may have clay, water and fire, the elements take the shape of a brick only when we labor to combine them. Without the living energy, there is no possibility that matter can take shape
- Another day, when Krsna and Balarama were playing with Their friends, all the boys joined Balarama and complained to mother Yasoda that Krsna had eaten clay
- At the final stage, flowers, fruits, plants, trees, clay - all objects and elements - become spiritualized by being used in Lord Krsna's service
- The boys were fully decorated with various kinds of golden ornaments, yet out of sporting propensities they began to pick up flowers, leaves, twigs, peacock feathers and red clay from different places in the forest and further decorate themselves
- The calves, being disturbed, would immediately begin running here and there, and the children would be dragged over clay and cow dung. To see this fun, Yasoda and Rohini would call all their neighborhood friends, the gopis
- There are many pots made of earthly clay, and they are prepared and also broken. But in spite of this, the earth remains as it is perpetually. Similarly, the bodies of the soul under different conditions are made and destroyed, but the spirit soul remains
- They (Krsna and Balarama) were actually smeared with saffron and sandalwood pulp by Their mothers, but due to crawling over muddy clay, They would simultaneously smear Their bodies with clay