"childbirth"|"birth of a child"|"birth child"|"birth to the child"|"child just after his birth"|"birth the child"|"birth as my child"|"children take birth"|"birth to children"|"birth to one child"|"birth to many children"|"birth to any children"|"child took birth "|"child taking birth"|"child's birth"|"birth to a child"
Pages in category "Childbirth"
The following 22 pages are in this category, out of 22 total.
- After Menaka, the celestial woman who had come to delude Visvamitra Muni, gave birth to the child Sakuntala, she left both the child and her husband and returned to the heavenly planets
- After saying this, the sun-god discharged his semen into the womb of Prtha and then returned to the celestial kingdom. Immediately thereafter, from Kunti a child was born, who was like a second sun-god
- After the garbhadhana purificatory process, there are certain other samskaras like simantonnayana, sadhabhaksanam, etc., during the period of pregnancy, and when the child is born the first purificatory process is jatakarman
- Although Saibya was barren, by the grace of the demigods she became pregnant and in due course of time gave birth to a child named Vidarbha
- Although the woman appears to be the material and efficient cause of the birth of a child, originally the purusa, the male, is the cause of the child