Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
cash | cashed | cashier | cashiers
Pages in category "Cash"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- I have already informed you that if Mohta's house is available completely vacated, then immediately we can purchase, paying cash down
- I have already written you a letter that you have to maintain the machine. That means the monthly installments shall be arranged by you, and the cash down shall be paid by me
- If one keeps a large amount of cash with him, he is always anxious about keeping it properly. Thus if one discusses the disadvantages of accumulating wealth, he can naturally give up business without difficulty
- The cashier may count millions of dollars for his employer, but he does not claim a cent for himself. Similarly, one has to realize that nothing in the world belongs to any individual person, but that everything belongs to the Supreme Lord
- The money was immediately deposited with your cashier and I possess the receipt slip, but here in Bombay your Gwalia Tank Branch says that they have not received the money
- We are negotiating the purchase of the Bombay property for a lump sum cash payment of about 10 lakhs, which at the official rate amounts to about $130,000
- We are prepared to pay cash 4 lacs less what we have already paid. Otherwise they must return our money and pay all damages, interest, etc, and we shall leave the temple as it is and shall go away: what can be done