Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
carriage | carriages
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Car (5 C, 138 P)
Pages in category "Carriage"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- If you have made a horseless carriage motorcar, that is not advancement. It is advancement, but it is not the solution of the problem. The solution of problem is, human life, is to how to stop death
- In dreams Kamsa saw various kinds of ghosts being carried in a carriage drawn by donkeys
- In Mauritius for the first time in my life I had to meet a very disastrous type of motor accident. We were four in motor carriage, the driver, Brahmananda Swami, Pusta Krsna Swami and myself
- The word yantra means "carriage."
- They (Krsna and Balarama) learned how to make carriages and airplanes from flowers. It is said in the Ramayana that after defeating Ravana, Ramacandra was carried from Lanka to Bharata-varsa on a plane of flowers, called a puspa-ratha
- They have created this petroleum problem, this horseless tin carriage
- They have discovered this horseless carriage - very busy. "Hons, hons," this way this way, this way. But actually, they are not intelligent. Busy fool. Therefore they are creating problems after problems
- We are in some inconvenience, just like we are in inconvenience for transport, oh, scientist gives us some horseless carriage. That is also vimukti. We feel inconvenienced for working so the scientist has given us the car
- We have actual experience in our childhood that our mother would not walk even next door to observe an invitation; rather, she would go in either a carriage or a palanquin carried by four men