Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
brief | briefest | briefly
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Brief"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.
- I (Krsnadas Kaviraja) have briefly described the pastimes of the Lord (Caitanya) in washing and cleansing the Gundica temple. By seeing or hearing these pastimes, even sinful men can awaken their Krsna consciousness
- I have already described all these incidents, but I still wish to add briefly something more
- I have already explained this verse. Now I shall simply describe it in brief
- I have briefly described the antya-lila within the description of the madhya-lila
- I have briefly described the meeting between Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and Ramananda Raya. No one can actually describe this meeting exhaustively. It is even impossible for Lord Sesa Naga, who has thousands of hoods
- I have briefly described the pastimes of the Lord in washing and cleansing the Gundica temple. By seeing or hearing these pastimes, even sinful men can awaken their Krsna consciousness
- I have briefly explained the eighth verse. Now please listen with attention as I explain the ninth verse
- I have here given a brief account of these pastimes of Lord Caitanya, but later I shall describe them in an extensive way
- I shall describe all these incidents elaborately later on. Now I have given only a brief reference
- I shall say something about the various practices of devotional service, which is expanded in so many ways. I wish to speak briefly of the essential practices
- If one has fifty years of life ahead of him, he should engage that brief time in cultivating this practice of remembering the Supreme Personality of Godhead. This practice is the devotional process
- In this age of Kali Yuga it is not possible to faithfully follow the procedures of Hatha Yoga because our minds are too restless and our lives are very brief
- In this chapter I have briefly described the antya-lila. Whatever I have not described I shall describe extensively in the future
- In this way Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu delivered the entire three worlds, not only by His personal presence but also by empowering others. I shall briefly describe how He empowered a living being in Bengal
- In this way, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu performs His pastimes, which are unlimited and unfathomable. Somehow or other, these have briefly been described. It is not possible to describe them elaborately
- One who wastes his life simply by committing sinful activities in youth immediately becomes disappointed and disillusioned when the brief period of youth is over
- Out of madness they (the people of Kali-yuga) frankly say that there is no need for self-realization because they do not realize that this brief life is but a moment on our great journey towards self-realization
- Persons who are interested only in material activities are unable to understand this spiritual conjugal love, and these devotional reciprocations appear very mysterious to them. Rupa Gosvami therefore describes conjugal love very briefly
- Pride is due to illusion, for although one comes here, stays for a brief time and then goes away, he has the foolish notion that he is the lord of the world. He thus makes all things complicated, and he is always in trouble
- Sahadeva was fortunate to know of the glories of Krsna, and after describing them in brief, he stopped speaking
- Since all conclusions are briefly presented in the Brahma-samhita, it is essential among all the Vaisnava literatures
- Sri Ramananda Raya then said, "I have thus briefly explained the original form of the Supreme Personality of Godhead. Now let me describe the position of Srimati Radharani"
- The goal of human perfection is stated here in brief. One has to surpass all the planetary systems of the material universe, pierce through the covering of the universe and reach the spiritual world, known as Vaikunthaloka
- The life of Brahma seems fantastic and interminable, but from the viewpoint of eternity it is as brief as a lightning flash. In the Causal Ocean there are innumerable Brahmas rising and disappearing like bubbles in the Atlantic
- The span of youth expires very quickly. One who wastes his life simply by committing sinful activities in youth immediately becomes disappointed and disillusioned when the brief period of youth is over
- There is brief mention of the process of making loving transactions with the Supreme Personality of Godhead and making friends with the devotees
- This brief description is an elaboration of the ultimate goal of life. Indeed, this is the fifth and ultimate goal, which is beyond the platform of liberation. It is called krsna-prema-dhana, the treasure of love for Krsna
- This incident has been described in detail by Vrndavana dasa Thakura. Therefore I have described it only in brief
- Thus I have briefly described a discussion of the ultimate goal of life, love of Godhead. The mercy of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu cannot be described expansively
- Thus I have briefly described Krsna's manifestation of transcendental forms. This subject matter is so large that even Lord Ananta cannot describe it fully
- Thus I have ended my narration about Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu's pilgrimage, describing it in brief. It cannot be described very broadly
- We should remember that Svarupa Damodara Gosvami recorded the pastimes briefly, whereas Raghunatha dasa Gosvami recorded them elaborately. These two great personalities simply recorded the facts; they did not create any descriptive literary embellishments
- When Ramananda Raya requested Srila Rupa Gosvami to speak further about various portions of the play, Srila Rupa Gosvami briefly quoted his Lalita-madhava
- While the couple (Kardama Muni and Devahuti), who eagerly longed for sexual pleasure, were enjoying themselves by virtue of mystic powers, a hundred autumns passed like a brief span of time