Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
blunt | bluntly
Pages in category "Blunt"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.
- The holy name of Krsna, His body and His pastimes cannot be understood by the blunt material senses. They are manifested independently
- The Lord is called adhoksaja, or the person who is beyond perception by the blunt, limited potency of our senses. One cannot perceive the transcendental name or form of the Lord by mental speculation
- The rascal's mental speculation will not help him to understand Krsna, what He is. That is not possible. His all activities are divyam, transcendental. We cannot understand with our material blunt senses. That is not possible
- This blunt material eyes, he cannot see Krsna, or cannot hear Krsna's name, namadi. Nama means name. Nama means name, form, quality, pastime. These things cannot be understood by your material blunt eyes or senses
- We have no eyes to see. So we cannot see even the soul, minute soul, and how we can see God in these blunt eyes?
- We have to see through the sastra. Not by these blunt eyes. That is not possible. So all these things should be discussed, should be understood, so long we are young, strong, brain is in order. Then our life will be successful
- We want to see with our material eyes, therefore we claim this, that "I want to see Krsna." He does not accept that he has no eyes to see Krsna. But with our blunt eyes, we want to see Krsna