Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
bit | bits
- VedaBase query:bit or bits not "little bit"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Little Bit (27 P)
Pages in category "Bit"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.
- A clear explanation is given in the beginning of the Isopanisad, in which it is stated that the Supreme Lord is so complete that although unlimited energies, their transformations emanate from Him, Krsna's personality is not in the least bit transformed
- After hearing the story about how His staff had been broken, the Lord expressed a little sadness and, displaying a bit of anger, began to speak as follows
- Although the attraction of the gopis for Krsna appears to be lusty, it is not in the least bit material
- Although the earth assumed the shape of a cow by her mystic powers in order to be saved from being killed by the King, the King was aware of this fact and would not hesitate to cut her to pieces, just like small bits of grain
- Any woman desires a child. So when she is married, it is supposed that she will get a child. But if she wants immediately child after being married, that is not possible. She must be patient, then in due course she will be pregnant and there will be child
- I have been traveling all over the world over the past few months and it is a bit straining. Now I am thinking to sit down for a while in Los Angeles for translating work
- I now beg all of you for one bit of charity. Please give Me permission to leave for a tour of South India
- I think your programme is bit strenuous. We should not work strenuously. Whatever can be done easily, that will be better
- Isana may continue as cook there. He should always be kept engaged. He is a bit crazy but he is a very good soul
- King Nrga said, "My Lord (Krsna), You are the supreme witness. You are aware of every bit of work done by the living entities - past, present and future"
- King Pariksit was a bit astonished to understand that the killing of the Aghasura demon was not discussed for one year, until after the boys attained the pauganda age
- Krsna said, "The words which have affected you (Rukmini) so much are not factual. I wanted to irritate you a bit, and I was expecting you to make counter answers to those joking words. Unfortunately, you have taken them seriously"
- The Acarya continued, "If one receives but a tiny bit of the Lord's favor by dint of devotional service, he can understand the nature of the Supreme Personality of Godhead"
- The demon (Hiranyaksa) now began to strike the Lord with his hard fists, but Lord Adhoksaja slapped him in the root of the ear, even as Indra, the lord of the Maruts, hit the demon Vrtra
- The great authority Sukadeva Gosvami remarks that Krsna almost always passed His time with Rukmini, and Rukmini was a bit proud to be so fortunate that Krsna never left her even for a moment. Krsna, however, does not like any of His devotees to be proud
- This very fact means that although the attraction of the gopis for Krsna appears to be lusty, it is not in the least bit material