Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
Category:Back to Godhead
"back to godhead"|"back to god"
- This category refers to the phrase "back to Godhead".
- For references to the magazine Back to Godhead, please see Category:Back to Godhead (magazine)
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Back to Godhead"
The following 84 pages are in this category, out of 84 total.
- Back to Godhead (BG)
- Back to Godhead (CC)
- Back to Godhead (Lectures, BG)
- Back to Godhead (Lectures, Other)
- Back to Godhead (Lectures, SB cantos 1 - 2)
- Back to Godhead (Lectures, SB cantos 3 - 12)
- Back to Godhead (Other Books)
- Back to Godhead (SB cantos 1 - 2)
- Back to Godhead (SB cantos 3 - 4)
- Back to Godhead (SB cantos 5 - 6)
- Back to Godhead (SB cantos 7 - 12)
- A man should be an ideal servant of the Lord, and a woman should be an ideal wife like the goddess of fortune. Then both husband and wife will be so faithful and strong that by acting together they go back to Godhead, without a doubt
- A person in bhava is confident in his work, and he is never under the impression that he is not making progress toward the supreme goal of life - going back to Godhead
- Advancement of civilization is estimated not on the growth of mills and factories to deteriorate the finer instincts of the human being, but on developing the potent spiritual instincts of human beings and giving them a chance to go back to Godhead
- After experiencing the inhabitable time of the three modes of material nature, known as two parardhas, Lord Brahma closes the material universe, which is covered by layers of earth, water, air, fire, ether, mind, ego, etc., and goes back to Godhead
- All of them thereafter engaged in devotional service, and thus they achieved the desired result and went back to Godhead
- Although he is situated in the best position, he does not hanker after praise. He is confident in his work - he is never under the impression that he is not making progress toward the supreme goal of life, going back to Godhead
- Back to Godhead. This is Krsna consciousness
- Both Lord Buddha and Acarya Sankara paved the path of theism, and Vaisnava acaryas, specifically Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu, led the people on the path towards a realization of going back to Godhead
- By following the exemplary character of Maharaja Prthu, one can become perfect in all respects while living this life or while retiring from active life. Thus after giving up this body, one can become liberated and go back to Godhead
- By the Grace of Sri Krishna through His mercy personified - my spiritual master, I have realized it most thoroughly that going "Back to Godhead" is the highest privilege of mankind and that is the supreme perfection of human life
- Even if one is not able to go back to Godhead in one life, the Vedic civilization at least gives one the opportunity to be promoted to the higher planetary systems, where the demigods live, and not glide down again to animal life
- Even those who are obsessed with material desires may also come to worship the Supreme Personality of Godhead so steadily that they go back to Godhead
- He (Maharaja Pariksit) decided to prepare himself for his imminent death and find out the way to go back to Godhead
- He's always disturbed, but still, he does not wish to go back to Godhead. Therefore there is a constant endeavor on the part of God to reclaim these conditioned souls
- His motto should be: "Why shall I wait for next year? Let me pass in this year." Similarly, we should be very serious: "Why we shall wait for the next life? Let us finish this life and go back to Godhead, Krsna, and dance there"
- I came to Bombay from Vrndavana to see Sri Munshi on the same mission of going back to Godhead, because without this there is no solution of any problem, the world is now facing
- I have got the clue of going "Back to Godhead'' just after leaving my present material body, and in order to take along with me all my contemporary men and women of the world, I have started my paper "Back to Godhead'' as one of the means to the way
- If he (the living entity) does not want to go back to Godhead, the Lord gives him the intelligence with which to improve his material position
- If one attains perfection in Deity worship, that is called Arcana Siddhi. Arcana Siddhi means simply by Deity worship one goes back to Godhead, immediately after this life
- If one cannot give up his engagement, although he is very eager to go back to Godhead. Under these circumstances, the Lord, who is situated in everyone's heart, compassionately takes away all the material possessions
- If one does not care to listen to His (Krsna) instructions, the result will be that one will never go back to Godhead, but will continue life in this miserable condition of repeated birth and death in material existence
- In the modern democratic government, no one should be elected after the age of fifty. Otherwise the storm of the ocean of nescience cannot be stopped to allow the ships and boats to sail back to Godhead
- It is also said that whoever makes a gift of this great work on a full-moon day attains to the highest perfection of life and goes back to Godhead
- It is not possible to go back to Godhead in one life, but in the human form one should at least understand the goal of life and begin Krsna consciousness
- It is said in the Fourth Chapter of the Bhagavad-gita anyone who knows the appearance and activities of the Supreme Lord Krsna is freed from the clutches of material nature and goes back home, back to Godhead
- Krsna continued, "My dear wife, I am the bestower of all benedictions, even up to the standard of liberation from this material world, and it is I only who can stop the continuation of material existence and call one back home, back to Godhead"
- Krsna said, "Any living entity who develops such unalloyed devotional affection for Me certainly at the end goes back home, back to Godhead"
- Krsna, the Supreme Lord, or His bona fide representatives who come here, they can force you to go back to Godhead, but they do not do that. They want your voluntary cooperation
- Lord Krsna for this reason has appeared. He wants to call the conditioned souls back to Godhead. He wants us to realize that He is the source of the whole universe
- Lord Krsna ordered Uddhava by signal to go to Badarikasrama after His departure, and Uddhava, as a pure devotee of the Lord, carried out the order more faithfully than going back to Godhead, or the abode of the Lord
- Lord Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu said that to be in intimate touch with dollars-and-cents men, or the kingly order, is worse than suicide for one who desires to go back to Godhead
- Once going back to Godhead, no one wants to come back to this material world of miseries
- One has to come to the brahma-bhuta stage for going back to Godhead
- One should not simply remain at home until the time of death, but should separate from family life at a timely moment and prepare himself to go back to Godhead
- One should not waste time with these flimsy things; one should only endeavor to go back to Godhead. That should be the mission of everyone's life
- Only those who are trained up in the Ultimate Goal of human life, they can lead - because human life is meant for going back to Godhead
- Sad-dharma, or duty performed for going back to Godhead and thus becoming His (Krsna's) unalloyed devotee, is the only pious activity; all others may pretend to be pious, but actually they are not
- Society and economic condition, everything should be so arranged that this human child should be gradually pushed for perfection of life, go back home, back to Godhead. This is civilization
- That is real affection, to make sure my child gets back to Godhead, that is my real responsibility as a parent. And I have seen that Gurukula offers this opportunity more than any other place anywhere
- That is the whole Vedic literature - the heaven and hell. If you do like this, then you go to heaven, and if you do like this, you go to hell. If you do like this, you go to Godhead
- The aim of life should be to make a sincere effort to go "Back to Godhead'' but contrary to this, the tendency is to go back to hell or in the cycle of evolutionary animal life as it is described in the 16th chapter of Bhagavad-gita
- The essay is very good and I thank you for it. You have very nicely understood and described the meaning of "Back to Godhead"
- The Lord descends on this material world out of His causeless mercy and displays His various transcendental pastimes as a human being so that human beings attracted towards Him become able to go back to Godhead
- The Lord does not want His sons, the living beings, to suffer the threefold miseries of life. He desires that all of them come to Him and live with Him, but going back to Godhead means that one must purify himself from material infections
- The Lord is always eager to have the living entity come home, back to Godhead. Sitting with the living entity as witness, the Lord gives him all chances to enjoy himself materially, but whenever there is an opportunity, the Lord gives good counsel
- The Lord is very kind to the forgetful souls. He therefore comes Himself and leaves behind necessary instructions and also sends His good sons as representatives to call all the conditioned souls back to Godhead
- The position of all nondevotees, who are not interested in going back to Godhead, is very much lamentable, for the human form of life is meant for executing devotional service and nothing else
- The real symptom of a true civilization is that its citizens are inspired by Back to Godhead to take up the process of devotion and go back to Godhead, where they will eternally reside in their actual home. Only in this way can they end all futile labor
- The struggle should be how to go back to Godhead, not for economic development
- The Vedic way of life is the progressive march of the civilization of the Aryans. The Aryans are progressive in Vedic civilization. The Vedic civilization's destination is to go back to Godhead
- There is no need to worship demigods of whatsoever category if one is serious about going back to Godhead
- This is Vedic culture, that before death one should prepare very nicely to go back to Godhead
- Those whose austerity is meager can hardly obtain the service of the pure devotees progressing on the path back to the kingdom of Godhead, the Vaikunthas
- We are isvara. Krsna is also isvara. But He's Paramesvara. Therefore we have named "Godhead" purposefully, not "God." We don't say "Back to God." We say, "Back to Godhead.""Head" means the chief
- We have to take faith in the words of Krsna and put our complete faith and devotion at the lotus feet of Krsna. That will make us happy and make progress in Krsna consciousness in order to achieve the highest goal of life, back to Godhead
- When such a person reaches the perfectional stage, he returns home, back to Krsna, in his pure spiritual identity
- When the King heard that the Lord was leaving that evening, he immediately made arrangements for some elephants with small tents on their backs to be brought there. Then all the ladies of the palace got on the elephants
- When we begin this sublime chanting process, or even if we simply hear the sound Hare Krishna, then we have begun our journey back to the Spiritual Kingdom, back to Godhead
- When you go to God, you must have a body like God. Just like if you want to enter into the water, then you must have a body like a fish. Otherwise you cannot enter into the water
- Without being self-controlled, without being disciplined and without being fully obedient, no one can become successful in following the instructions of the spiritual master, and without doing so, no one is able to go back to Godhead
- Women and wealth are very difficult problems for the devotee making progress on the path back to Godhead. Many stalwarts in the devotional line fell victim to these allurements and thus retreated from the path of liberation