Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
averse | averseness | aversion | aversions
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Repulsion (8 P)
Pages in category "Aversion"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- Although Kasyapa Muni was eager to fulfill the desire of his wife Diti, when he heard that she wanted a son to kill Indra his jubilation was immediately reduced to nothing because he was averse to the idea
- Atheists are so much averse, sura-dvisat. They are envious. So to such person the madhyama-adhikari cannot preach because it is useless waste of time. If one is innocent but not envious we can preach there. That will be, I mean to say, fruitful
- Aversion to faultfinding
- Aversion to the principles of understanding the Supreme Personality of Godhead is the cause of all falldowns
- Persons averse to a loving relationship with God are more or less condemned by their own actions
- Please make the general populace averse to Me by imagining your own interpretation of the Vedas. Cover Me in such a way that people will take more interest in advancing material civilization just to propagate a population bereft of spiritual knowledge
- Pure devotees are not desirous of any material enjoyment, nor are they averse to it. They completely dovetail their desires with the desires of the Lord & perform nothing on their personal account
- Pure devotees are not desirous of any material enjoyment, nor are they averse to it. They completely dovetail their desires with the desires of the Lord and perform nothing on their personal account. Arjuna is a good example
- The conditioned souls are naturally averse to understanding the spiritual existence of the Lord
- The foolish family man does not become averse to family life although he is maintained by those whom he once maintained. Deformed by the influence of old age, he prepares himself to meet ultimate death
- The marginal jiva, or living entity, misuses his independence and becomes averse to the eternal service attitude when he independently thinks he is not energy but the energetic
- The subsidiary roots are attachments and aversions, which are byproducts of different varieties of suffering and sense enjoyment
- There are principles to regulate attachment and aversion pertaining to the senses and their objects. One should not come under the control of such attachment and aversion, because they are stumbling blocks on the path of self-realization
- Those who are averse to taste the honey in Krsna consciousness, they are rogues. They are rogues. And the Yamaraja is advising, "Go there. Bring them here, and I shall chastise them nicely." That is Yamaraja
- Those who are in the modes of ignorance and passion are averse to the existence of God, or else they formally accept the existence of God in the capacity of an order supplier
- To be obedient to the wishes of the Supreme Lord is the natural position of every living entity. But due only to past misdeeds, a living being becomes averse to the sense of subordination to the Lord and suffers all the miseries of material existence