Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
audience | audiences | audience's
Pages in category "Audience"
The following 64 pages are in this category, out of 64 total.
- A professional speaker cannot impress transcendental ecstasy within the hearts of the listeners. However, when a realized soul who is engaged in the service of the Lord is speaking, he has the potency to inject spiritual life within the audience
- Actually, these discussions of scripture is not to be acted unless there is relationship between the speaker and the audience. So audience means the disciples. Disciple means who accepts the discipline. Sisya
- After lunch, Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu made them open the door. In this way everyone received His audience with great pleasure
- All these inauspicious days & nights are not passing, for I have not met You. It is difficult to know how to pass all this time. But You are the friend of the helpless & an ocean of mercy. Kindly give Me Your audience, for I am in a precarious position
- All together, accompanied by the conchshell, wheel, club, lotus flower, bow, arrows, shield and sword in His hands, these presented a grand and beautiful audience for Lord Visnu which captivated all the demigods
- Always remain submissive in spirit to Krishna and Spiritual Master, and by their grace you will get all strength to speak and satisfy your audience
- Being compassionate and favoring Krsna and Balarama, the many ladies in the audience began to talk as follows, "Dear friends, there is injustice here." Another said, "Even in front of the King this wrestling is going on between incompatible sides"
- Bhagavata recitation must not be a business. If done in the right way, not only does the reciter achieve perfect satisfaction, but the Lord also is very satisfied with the reciter and the audience, and thus both are liberated from material bondage
- Both Duryodhana and Bhimasena were very enthusiastic in fighting with clubs, and, in the midst of a large audience, each very skillfully tried to strike the other
- Brahmanas in the assembly would chant Vedic hymns & explain them to the audience to the best of their knowledge & sometimes some of them would recite historical accounts of the activities of prominent kings. Krsna would be very much pleased to hear them
- Buddha's activities and Krsna's activities, there is difference. Buddha's activity was different because, according to the place, according to the time, according to the audience, the activities are... Avatara, incarnation, comes when there is necessity
- Do not change our principles. Practicing is already done by kirtana. It is not required for us to become artists. Our main point is service to Krishna, not to please an audience
- Don't be depressed because there is no sufficient audience at present, but if you continue your service all in cooperation, in very near future it will be a nice center
- I am now prepared to give you all benedictions, according to your desire. I belong to the celestial world of demigods, who do not die like human beings. Therefore, although you are subject to death, your audience with me will not go in vain
- I am very glad to learn that you are reading my books and preaching. That will make you happy, and the audience listening they will also become happy
- I never thought about the audience. I was prepared to chant if there were no man to hear me
- If Lord Jesus Christ said "Thou shalt not kill'', or "Thou shalt do no murder'' to the people, it does not reflect very good social structure of the audience. Our philosophy is above all these things
- In other words, when a pure devotee speaks, his words act upon the hearts of the audience. What is the secret of hearing and chanting?
- In such discourses (Krsna-katha), unlimited transcendental pleasure is relished both by the audience and by the speaker, and therefore they can continue the topics for many thousands of years
- In the discussions held among the four brothers, one of them, namely Sanandana, was selected to speak, and the other brothers became the audience to hear him
- It does not matter to what category of this world the audience belongs. If one meekly and submissively hears about the activities of the Lord from a realized soul, he will be able to conquer the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- Krsna continued, "We (Krsna and Balarama) think that to combat persons of equal age and strength is good for Us, but to fight great wrestlers like you would not be good for the audience. It would contradict their religious principles"
- Krsna continues, "I have accepted your service due to your ecstatic love for Me. Thus I shall appear, and by My audience all fallen souls will be delivered"
- Last Monday I lectured on "Teachings of the Vedas", and it was very much appreciated by the audience. I spoke for about one hour and after that they continued clapping, which confirms their appreciation
- Lord Krsna appeared to be cruel to Canura, and He immediately struck him thrice with His fist. The great wrestler was jolted, to the astonishment of the audience. Canura then took his last chance and attacked Krsna, just as one hawk swoops upon another
- Lord Siva is the supreme instructor and the great sage Narada is the supreme audience
- On principle, Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu would distribute prasadam at the end of kirtana performances. Similarly, the members of the Krsna consciousness movement must distribute some prasadam to the audience after performing kirtana
- One may speak very nicely from the rhetorical or grammatical point of view, which may be very much appreciated by a materialistic audience, but if one's words are not offered to the service of the Lord, they are useless
- One should submissively receive the transcendental messages from spiritually advanced sources and chant the very same messages for one's own benefit as well as the benefit of one's audience
- Since the Lord is transcendence and His attributes are transcendental, such discourses increase the receptive mood of the purified audience
- So far we are concerned, every one of us must chant the beads according to the vow and follow the regulative principles in all departments of our activities, and this will give us spiritual strength to convince the audience about our aims and object
- Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu never discussed the topics of Rasaleela in public audience, but only with the most confidential associates. It is not for materialistic persons. I suggested you film the Srimad Bhagavatam, starting with the First Canto
- Srutadeva said, "We can appreciate that not only today have You (Krsna) given me Your audience, but You are associating with all the living entities as Paramatma since the beginning of creation"
- Taking My words as defamation, Lord Krsna has left Me. I know that He is gone, but kindly hear My prayers in praise: 'You are the satisfaction of My eyes. You are My wealth and My life. Alas, please give Me your audience once again'
- The audience in the wrestling arena was not very much satisfied because the combatants did not appear to be equally matched. They considered Krsna and Balarama to be mere boys before Canura and Mustika
- The audience must be faithfully receptive to the Bhagavata message, and the reciter should completely depend on the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- The audience of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Krsna, is not at all commonplace
- The audience standing nearby saw that Jarasandha's body was now divided into two halves, so that each half had one leg, one thigh, one testicle, half a backbone, half a chest, one collarbone, one arm, one eye, one ear and half a face
- The citizens of Dvaraka awoke from a state of slumber because of the sunrise of Krsna, and they all hastened towards Him just to have an audience
- The conditions for hearing the transcendental message of the Absolute Truth are set forth herein. The first condition is that the audience must be very sincere and eager to hear
- The Lord is so merciful that even if there is some impediment for the devotee, He Himself manages matters in such a way that the devotee is not bereft of having audience at His lotus feet. There is a very good example in the life of Haridasa Thakura
- The process should be at least 4 to 6 men must be competent to begin the chanting with instruments and the members of the audience should be requested to join them. If you can make this practice successful, you can go anywhere
- To search the audience of God in a lonely forest is considered to be in the mode of goodness
- We are also publishing Srimad-Bhagavatam in sixty volumes. Wherever a speaker holds discourses from these books and an audience hears him, this will create a good and auspicious situation
- We are preachers, and we do not expect our audience or candidates completely respondent to our call. If everyone is trained then what is the use of our preaching. I receive daily so many odd letters, still we have to reply them properly
- We had a very nice meeting in the California State College it was grand successful. They are going to arrange again like that in Berkeley college where they are expecting three thousand audience
- We have got our English Srimad-Bhagavatam and there will be no difficulty to impress the audience with our Siddhantas and any intelligent man impressed with our Siddhantas will certainly change his life's mode of action
- When a friend wants to satisfy Krsna by performing some chivalrous activities, the friend becomes the challenger, & Krsna Himself becomes the opponent; or else Krsna may give audience to the fighting, and by His desire another friend becomes the opponent
- When the Lord heard the humble petition made by the people, His heart softened. Being very merciful, He immediately came out and gave audience to all of them
- When there is a congregation of devotees, their discussions, questions and answers become conclusive to both the speaker and the audience. Thus such a meeting is beneficial for everyone's real happiness
- When there is no possibility of talking philosophy, we should simply chant, nothing more. Don't talk anything. That will help both the singer and the audience
- Whenever there is a recitation of poetry or a dramatic play on the different pastimes of Krsna, the audience develops different kinds of transcendental loving service for the Lord. They enjoy different types of vibhava, anubhava and sancari-bhava