antimaterial | "anti-material" | antimatter | "anti-matter"
Pages in category "Antimaterial"
The following 32 pages are in this category, out of 32 total.
- The Bhagavad-gita recommends that one adopt the means of devotional service, or anti-material activities, if one wishes to enter the anti-material world
- The eternally existing anti-material world is unmanifested to the material scientist. He can simply have information of it insofar as the principles of its existence are contrary to the modes of the material world
- The fine and immeasurable anti-material particle is always indestructible, permanent and eternal. After a certain period, however, its encagement by material particles is annihilated
- The following details outline a general practice by which one can prepare himself for an easy journey to the Vaikuntha (anti-material) planets, where life is free from birth, old age, disease and death
- The gross materialists, however, do not believe in the anti-material worlds of the Personality of Godhead. They are therefore unfortunate creatures, although sometimes very talented, educated and advanced otherwise
- The learned man who knows perfectly well that the anti-material particle is indestructible knows that it cannot be annihilated by any means
- The material world is only a shadow representation of the anti-material world, and intelligent men who are clean in heart and habit will be able to learn, in a nutshell, all the details of the anti-material world from the text of the Bhagavad-gita
- The nature of the material world is destructive. According to the Bhagavad-gita, there is some partial truth to the assumption of the physical scientist that there is annihilation of the material and antimaterial worlds when they chance to clash
- The nonmaterial particle, which is the living entity, influences the material particle to work. This living entity is always indestructible
- The perfection of science will occur when it is possible for the material scientists to know the qualities of the anti-material particle and liberate it from the association of nonpermanent, material particles
- The presiding Deity of the anti-material world is Sri Krsna, who exists in His original personality as well as in His many plenary expansions
- The principle is also applicable to the anti-material universe as well as to the anti-material particle. When the material universe is annihilated, the anti-material universe exists in all circumstances
- This description of a living body confirms the scientific discovery that energy exists in two forms. When one of them, the anti-material particle, is separated from the material body, the latter becomes useless for all purposes
- Those who adopt the means of devotional service, as prescribed by the expert transcendentalist, are never disappointed in their attempts to enter the anti-material world