Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
ancient | anciently | ancients
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Bygone (12 P)
Pages in category "Ancient"
The following 18 pages are in this category, out of 18 total.
- In ancient times philosophers like Kapila, Gautama, Jaimini, Kanada and similar brahmanas propounded useless philosophical theories
- In contrast to the principles of the kings of old, the modern state is concerned only with propaganda for levying taxes and is no longer responsible for the spiritual welfare of the citizens
- In Hitopadesa, a Vedic book of ancient fables, there is a lucid analogy entitled Uddesa Indriyanam which explains the relationship of the parts of the body to the whole
- In the medical science of the ancient sages, known as the Ayur-veda, there is definite acceptance of the Lord s supremacy
- The ancient, eternal Godhead, who is foremost amongst all great personalities, obtained the opulence of His staunch reputation, which purifies the entire universe, by worshiping the lotus feet of those brahmanas and Vaisnavas
- This holy place, Naimisaranya, is still existing in India, and in ancient times it was especially used for the meetings of great sages and saintly persons with the aim of understanding spiritual life and self-realization