Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
analyse | analyze | analyzed | analyzer | analyzes | analyzing
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Analyze"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Again, he (Rupa Gosvami) analyzes the affection of the Yadus: If it is on the platform of friendship, then it is spontaneous love, but if it is on the platform of regulative principles, then it is not
- An expert in the study of soil can find out where gold is and then dig there. He can then analyze the stone and test the gold with nitric acid. Similarly, one must analyze the whole body to find within the body the spirit soul
- Analyze the chemicals and combine them and put in the incubator. You get one chicken. Why the rascals cannot do it? And still, they say that life comes from chemicals. What is the answer?
- Atheistic Sankhya philosophers like Kapila analyze the material elements very scrutinizingly and thereby come to the conclusion that material nature is the cause of everything
- Authoritative power is analyzed by Rupa Gosvami
- Don't take it that I am criticizing you. Just I am analyzing the fact. So this should be utilized. This is called intelligence. This is called jnana. This is called free from bewilderment
- Dr. Lal Mohan Gosal, he has very minutely analyzed the cow dung and he has found that cow dung is a composition of all antiseptic properties. So similarly, he has also analyzed the water of the Ganges out of curiosity
- Expert analyzers of these various kinds of mellows instruct us that when different mellows overlap one another, the mellow which is the whole, or the prominent humor, is called the permanent ecstasy
- Expert literary scholars have analyzed the rasas which are compatible with one another by contrasting the various rasas in a particular mixture under the names whole and part
- I want to know fully what is the position of Bhaktivedanta Manor (I think it is not good) and Germany. You must analyze these problems very carefully and make frequent reports and I will give you further instructions
- If we analyze our life, we will find that it is full of suffering. Why then are we coming here? The conditioned souls are not very bright. We should inquire, "Why am I suffering?" If there is a remedy, we must take advantage of it
- If we analyze, what is the fault of Jesus Christ, there is no fault. The only fault he was preaching about God. And still he'd find so many enemies. He was cruelly crucified
- If you analyze every part of the body, then you will find that there is no life. This is called education. This is called scientific knowledge
- If you can analyze the characteristics of the living entity, then you can at least understand what is God, what is the characteristics of God. Therefore the beginning of spiritual education is to understand one's self, this self-realization
- If you chant always, twenty-four hours, without any payment, so it will cleanse. It will cleanse your heart so that you will be able to analyze your position, God's position, the world's position, your relationship, your activities
- In Calcutta, a very prominent scientist and doctor analyzed cow dung and found that it contains all antiseptic properties
- Intelligence refers to the power to analyze things in their proper perspective, and knowledge refers to understanding what is spirit and what is matter
- It is very easy to analyze your whole body, and you'll find that that there is no life in these material ingredients, that life is different from this bodily combination. That is explained in the Bhagavad-gita: apareyam itas tv viddhi me prakrtim para
- Kamsa begged Devaki's pardon by analyzing the matter deeply. He was not the cause of the death of Devaki's sons. Rather, this was their own destiny. Under the circumstances, Devaki should excuse Kamsa and forget his past deeds without lamentation
- Krsna's personality is analyzed as dhirodatta, dhira-lalita, dhira-prasanta and dhiroddhata
- Learned scholars in transcendental subjects have carefully analyzed the summum bonum Krsna to have sixty-four principal attributes. All the expansions or categories of the Lord possess only some percentages of these attributes
- Lord Siva says to Sati, "My dear Sati, if one is a very fine philosopher, analyzing the different processes of knowledge, he can achieve liberation from the material entanglement"
- Srila Prabodhananda Sarasvati has analyzed all kinds of benedictions available in this world, and he has clearly declared that for a pure devotee they are all of no significance
- Srila Rupa Gosvami further analyzes the ecstatic loving expression into four divisions which are called sattvabhasa
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has analyzed the different sources of happiness. He has divided happiness into three categories
- Srila Rupa Gosvami has very nicely analyzed the different kinds of disturbing symptoms, and although it is very difficult to find the exact English equivalents for many Sanskrit words used here, his analysis will now be presented
- Sukadeva Goswami analyzes the situation for the karmis in the narration of Bhagavatam as sleeping and indulging in sex-life in the night & in the daytime working hard "Where is money?" & when they have got money, how to accumulate household paraphernalia
- Surakrtam means things becoming impure simply by touching liquor. Liquor is so impure. Just like you have got a very big pot of milk, but if you put one drop of wine in it, it becomes immediately impure. You can analyze chemically - immediately impure
- The activities of this office will be simply to educate the United Nations people, the leaders of all nations, and the representatives of all nations, about our missionary activities, analyzing the present society's position, and how they can be elevated
- The body is not the self. The self is different. If you analyze this body, what you will find? Suppose we are breathing. What is this breathing? It is air only. Now, when the breathing is stopped, a man is dead
- The difference between the two (the Supreme Lord and the living being) has been analyzed as the difference between the whole and the part and parcel
- The ecstatic maha-bhava manifestation is possible only in the persons of Radharani and Her associates. Great acaryas like Srila Rupa Gosvami and Visvanatha Cakravarti Thakura have analyzed these maha-bhava speeches of Srimati Radharani
- The Lord points out material nature in its subtle stage, which is called pradhana, and He analyzes this pradhana
- The Mimamsaka philosophers conclude that if there is a God, He is subject to our fruitive activities. Similarly, the Sankhya philosophers, who analyze the cosmic manifestation, say that the cause of the cosmos is material nature
- The science of God analyzes the constitutional position of God and His diverse energies
- The simple definition of God is that one who is in full six opulences, He's God. That has been analyzed by great saintly persons, including Lord Brahma, and it has been decided that the all the six opulences can be found in Krsna
- The sun ray is a small molecular, glazing atom, the sun ray. You have got experience of sun ray, but what is the sun ray? It is not homogeneous. It is heterogeneous. When you can analyze the sun ray, you'll find small particles of molecules
- The Supreme Lord, the Absolute Truth, is analyzed in two characteristics. What are they? The, the personal characteristics and tatastha characteristics. Tatastha means they are sometimes manifested and they are not sometimes manifested
- The word durmadena may be analyzed in this way: dur means dusta, or "sinful," and mada means "madness." Every living entity who is in contact with material nature is called mada, or mad
- These (there is no difference between Krsna and His body) qualities stimulate the devotee's ecstatic love, they have been analyzed as separate causes of that love
- These sankhya-yogi philosophers, they may analyze very critically. Even they can count the atoms which is composing this whole material atmosphere. But that does not mean you have understood the original force which has created all these things
- Those who are thinking of first of all analyzing Krsna, whether He's God, they are not first-class devotee. Those who have got spontaneous love for Krsna, they are first-class devotees. How you will analyze Krsna? He's unlimited. It is impossible