Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
alloted | allot | allotment | allotments | allots | allotted | allotting
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Allotted"
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- I am trying to make a plan out of the description of the plot of our leased land. And the hilly portions may be name as Govardhana. Govardhana-side, the pasturing grounds for the cows may be allotted
- I have heard that the Government allots free gift land for religious temples. If such land is available, then we can immediately take up the project of constructing a very gorgeous style Indian temple
- I thank you very much that you have already allotted a nice apartment for me, an entire first floor, so if I had the wings of a dove I could fly immediately to Brooklyn and enter my apartment
- If a man is rich, three things, four things will be at his command: wine, woman, gold and gambling. Yes. So therefore these are the places, I mean to say, allotted to Kali by Pariksit Maharaja
- In the living entities lower than the human being, they follow the nature's way, their allotted food. So similarly, we are human beings, and we have got special food
- Kali could hardly find the places allotted him. The personality of Kali-yuga, therefore, was seeking the opportunity to establish authority, and by the grace of the Lord he found a hole in the puffed-up, inexperienced son of a brahmana
- Krishna is very kind upon you because he has given you so many responsible tasks. So always think of the Lotus Feet of Sri Krishna and you will find no difficulties in executing the tasks allotted to you by Krishna
- One should accept only that which is allotted to him; one should not desire to infringe upon the property of others
- One should execute his prescribed duties to the best of his ability and avoid duties not allotted to him. One should be satisfied with as much gain as he achieves by the grace of the Lord, and one should worship the lotus feet of a spiritual master
- One village after another was pleased to beg Madhavendra Puri to allot them one day to perform the Annakuta ceremony. Thus, day after day, the Annakuta ceremony was performed for some time
- Tena tyaktena bhunjitha: "What is given by Him, allotted to you, you enjoy that." Ma grdhah kasya svid dhanam: "But we not encroach upon others' property." This is Isopanisad, Vedas. And the same idea is explained in different Puranas
- The proprietor of the senses is God. Just like we are sitting in this room. This room is allotted for our sitting under some consideration of rent or whatever it may be, but this room is not ours
- This is called yajna-bhaga. Every demigod has an allotment of yajna-bhaga, which he accepts as prasadam
- This material life is a term of imprisonment in sex. Just like imprisonment means you are detained in a place allotted by the government, you cannot go out. So here, this material world, the imprisonment is the sex. You cannot go out
- We should know that the Personality of Godhead is the proprietor of everything and that we must be satisfied with our allotted portions of the necessities of life. The purpose of all Vedic literature is to awaken this God consciousness
- We should live by the mercy of God and take only those things which are allotted to us according to our particular living condition. In this way, by not encroaching on another’s property, one can enjoy life
- We should not aspire for happiness, or regret distress; we must be satisfied with the position allotted to us by the Lord
- Whatever property one claims to be his actually belongs to Krsna. One should be satisfied with whatever has been allotted by the Supreme Lord and should not encroach upon the property of others