Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
allegation | allegations | allege | alleged | allegedly | alleges | alleging
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Allegation"
The following 15 pages are in this category, out of 15 total.
- Temple visitors are not idolaters, as alleged by some men with a poor fund of knowledge. All the great acaryas established such temples of worship in all places just to favor the less intelligent
- That is the allegation against the sadhus, that they are parasites, dependent on the society, eating at the cost of others. So many accusations. But actually, that is not the fact. Krsnaa has provided food for everyone
- The allegation that the impersonal Brahman appears in this material world by accepting a material body is quite absurd. Therefore the Lord, when He comes here, has not a material body, but a spiritual body
- The less intelligent misunderstand the bhakti path and therefore allege that it is for one who cannot execute ritualistic ceremonies or speculate
- The Lord (Caitanya) heard the story of Saksi-gopala with great pleasure because He wanted to impress upon the atheists that the worshipable Deities in the temples approved by the great acaryas are not idols, as alleged by men with a poor fund of knowledge
- The Lord is merciful even to the women, sudras and dvija-bandhus, provided they agree to visit the temple of worship in different forms made for them. Such temple visitors are not idolaters, as alleged by some men with a poor fund of knowledge
- The poor foolish materialist can just imagine how ignorantly he puts forward an insignificant creature to become His rival incarnation, simply on the allegations of a dying man