Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
aggressive | aggressors | aggressor | aggressively | aggressiveness|aggression | aggressed
Pages in category "Aggressive"
The following 26 pages are in this category, out of 26 total.
- A man is always famous for his aggression toward a beautiful woman, and such aggression is sometimes considered rape. Although rape is not legally allowed, it is a fact that a woman likes a man who is very expert at rape
- According to the Vedic injunctions, only an aggressor can be killed. If a person comes with an intent to kill, one can immediately take action and kill in self-defense
- According to Vedic civilization, because man is very aggressive, so he's allowed to accept more than one wife. He's allowed. Generally, female population is greater than the male population
- Aggression for the cause of Lord Caitanya Mahaprabhu is pure. If you become completely absorbed in such aggression to spread Sankirtana Movement, there will be no question of wanting to lord it over in the temple
- Aggressive materialistic warriors are actually punished by the Supreme Lord for their policy of unnecessarily disturbing world peace
- Aggressive on sankirtana
- An enemy who sets fire to the house, administers poison, attacks all of a sudden with deadly weapons, plunders wealth or usurps agricultural fields, or entices one's wife is called an aggressor
- As soon as a king becomes rich in material opulences, he wants to dominate other nations by military aggression. Similarly, mercantile men want to monopolize a certain type of business and control other mercantile groups
- In this division of Bhakti-rasamrta-sindhu there are five general topics: vibhava - special symptoms of ecstasy, anubhava - subsequent ecstasy, sattvika-bhava - constitutional ecstasy, vyabhicari-bhava- aggressive ecstasy & sthayi-bhava- fervent ecstasy
- It appears that from the aggression of Baktiyar Khiliji in Bengal until the time of Chand Kazi, Hindus, or the followers of the Vedic principles, were greatly suppressed
- Ravana was an aggressor against Rama because Ravana kidnapped Rama's wife, Sita, but Lord Rama gave him sufficient lessons, unparalleled in the history of the world
- Regarding distribution of my books, somebody may say something, but that doesn't matter. Somehow or other they are taking our Krishna book. However it should be done so there is not legal implication. And aggressiveness is not good