Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
adequate | adequately | adequacy
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Enough (3 C, 173 P)
Pages in category "Adequate"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- A good analogy utilizes as many similarities between two objects as possible. A waterpot is not an active living force, but we are. Ever-silent meditation may be adequate for a waterpot, but not for us
- A living entity with the body of a bird or beast cannot take instructions from the Supreme Soul as adequately as an advanced human being. Thus there are gradations of bodily forms
- A person who shows adequate respect to a spiritual master, a brahmana and an old person is to be understood as being respectful
- Although Krsna is the origin of all this, He can always be seen in Vrndavana, exhibiting His inconceivable potencies. So who can adequately worship such an all-powerful Lord, possessed of such inconceivable energy?
- Although we (the reciters) are unable to glorify you (Prthu) adequately, we nonetheless have a transcendental taste for glorifying your activities. We shall try to glorify you according to the instructions received from authoritative sages and scholars
- I desire that this project be completed as soon as possible. They inform me that the construction can be completed in five months if funds are provided adequately
- I have noted your scheme for a greater Sankirtana party in Germany. Your ambition will certainly be fulfilled, but wait till Krishna gives you the adequate chance. You require more men and wait till that time
- If the demigods cannot find adequate language to express the glories of the Lord, then what to speak of others? Consequently reciters like the suta and magadha felt inadequate to speak about King Prthu
- If there is good milk available plentifully in the market place there is no need to keep a cow. So similarly, if we can get our books printed and cheaply and with no trouble of labor then it is an adequate arrangement
- It is not that everyone should be equally expert. But the thing that is needed is that we should be serious and sincere in our engagement. Nobody can adequately serve Krishna because Krishna is unlimited
- Krsna said, "One should utilize first part of life in becoming a bonafide student, receiving adequate knowledge and keeping oneself in the vow of brahmacarya, one may completely devote life for service of the spiritual master without sense gratification"
- Krsna told Yasoda, "Let even the Kesi demon come before Me; My arms will still be adequate for victory. So please don't be perturbed"