Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
achievement | achievements
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Achievement"
The following 48 pages are in this category, out of 48 total.
- A devotee's achievement, however, is never lost by the influence of time. Even if a devotee cannot completely execute devotional service, in his next life he begins from the point where he left off
- All of the gopis were observing Krsna's wonderful achievement, and Krsna was also smiling at seeing the gopis
- All these things are great achievement of your London Yatra party, and personally I feel a great credit for me because by such activities my Guru Maharaja is certainly very pleased upon us
- Although Dhruva Maharaja's achievement of an eternal planet was not conceived of by him, Krsna thought, "What will Dhruva do with an exalted position within this material world?"
- Devarsi Narada also glorified Maharaja Sibi for his great achievements, specifically in charity and protection. Maharaja Sibi sacrificed his own son for the satisfaction of human beings in his kingdom
- Does it mean he is very advanced in yogic power because he can fly? You are proposing that. Huh? Nothing is any big achievement. The big achievement is how to become Kṛṣṇa conscious. That is wanted
- He (Sukadeva Gosvami) was only sixteen years of age. A person is honored for his achievements and not for advanced age. A person can be older by experience and not by age
- Human civilization means to advance the cause of brahminical culture, and to maintain it, cow protection is essential. There is a miracle in milk, for it contains all the necessary vitamins to sustain human physiological conditions for higher achievements
- I am anxious to know about the result of the church negotiations. If by the Grace of Krishna it comes out successful, it will be a great achievement for your activities in Honolulu. When you get the church I must go there
- If a person is carried away by such achievements, then his devotional service becomes slackened. One should, therefore, strictly adhere to the principles of disciplic succession
- If black men read our books, it will be a great achievement. As your President Lincoln gave the blacks equal rights, let us cooperate with them
- In the human form of life the highest achievement is to attain the platform of love of Godhead. Lord Caitanya did not invent a system of religion, as people sometimes assume
- In the London streets, introduction of Rathayatra procession, as well as Lord Caitanya's Birthday ceremony procession, and in the most important part of the city, a Radha Krsna Temple - all these things are great achievement of your London Yatra party
- It is very great achievement that you work hard earn money and give it to Krsna. That is a great sacrifice
- One should become very serious. That is the law in every sphere of achievement. So for attaining to the perfectional stage of Krsna consciousness, one should be very much enthusiastic
- Our Kirtana movement is genuine, and if the unsophisticated students take it seriously, it will be a great achievement
- Sages said, "Factually, You (Krsna) are the ultimate goal of all transcendental achievements"
- Srila Rupa Gosvami is trying here to describe the different achievements of the impersonalists and the personalists
- Srimad-Bhagavatam says that we should try for the highest achievement, and complete it before the next death comes
- Success in yoga is not acquisition of mystic power, which is condemned in the previous chapter, but, rather, freedom from all material designations and situation in one's constitutional position. That is the ultimate achievement in yoga practice
- Thank you for appreciating my humble efforts on behalf of my spiritual master, Bhaktisiddhanta & Lord Caitanya. Whatever I have done it is due to their potency in Krishna Consciousness. My only achievement is that I have not changed what they have taught
- The bhakta's achievement is never destroyed, for it goes on perpetually, be it complete or incomplete. This is the verdict of all Vedic literatures
- The fifth part (of Lalita-madhava) deals with the achievement of Candravali, the sixth with the achievement of Lalita, the seventh with the meeting in Nava-vrndavana and the eighth with the enjoyment in Nava-vrndavana
- The highest achievement attained by the jnanis, or impersonalists, is becoming one with the Supreme, generally known as moksa, liberation. The highest achievements of the yogis are the eight material perfections, such as anima, laghima and prapti
- The highest achievement of perfect civilization is to work with valor but at the same time depend completely on the Lord. The Pandavas were the ideal executors of this standard of civilization
- The inhabitants of Siddhaloka are by nature perfect in the yoga achievements, which are of eight varieties: one can become smaller than the smallest, lighter than the lightest, or bigger than the biggest; one can immediately get whatever he likes, etc
- The topmost planetary systems consist of planets like Brahmaloka and Dhruvaloka (the polestar), and all of them are situated beyond Maharloka. The inhabitants of those planets are empowered with eightfold achievements of mystic perfection
- The word prayojana means "necessities," and the ultimate necessity explained by Caitanya - the greatest necessity for a human being is the achievement of love for the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- There is no guarantee that we will live one hundred years. There is no guarantee. Anyone, at any moment, can pass away. Therefore, before the next death comes, one must be fully Krsna conscious. That is the highest achievement of life
- This German Bhagavad gita is a very important achievement and the credit goes to you for your dedicated efforts. Thank you very much
- Transcendental loving service to Krsna is the greatest achievement, superseding all other methods