Collaborate with us to invoke and fully manifest Srila Prabhupada's Vani-presence.
"Unalloyed Devotees"|"Unalloyed Devotee"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Krsna's Unalloyed Devotees (19 P)
Pages in category "Unalloyed Devotees"
The following 33 pages are in this category, out of 33 total.
- Beautifying these waters are the lotus flowers of singing, dancing and loud chanting of Krsna's holy name, which are the pleasure abodes of unalloyed devotees
- Besides all this, King Gaya was a householder who strictly observed the rules and regulations of household life. He performed sacrifices and was an unalloyed pure devotee of the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- In every millennium, whenever there is any trouble for the obedient rulers, the Lord appears. He also appears for the sake of His pure unalloyed devotees
- Indeed, Sarvabhauma Bhattacarya became an unalloyed devotee of Caitanya Mahaprabhu; he did not know anything but the service of the Lord
- Intelligent men are attracted by the transcendental acting of the Lord with a pure, unalloyed devotee like Arjuna
- O Indra, one can thus infer how kind the Lord is. Such mercy is obtainable only by unalloyed devotees, not by persons who aspire for material gains
- One should, therefore, seek the association of such pure unalloyed devotees, and by such association and service a neophyte devotee will certainly develop attachment, love and devotion for the Supreme Personality of Godhead
- One who always offers obeisances unto You is certainly a bona fide candidate for becoming Your unalloyed devotee
- One's guide must be a spiritual master who is actually an unalloyed devotee strictly following the instructions of the previous acarya without deviation
- Only a section of human beings - the unalloyed devotees - can recognize Krsna on the authority of revealed scriptures, but others are bewildered by the influence of material energy
- Srimad-Bhagavatam is the text of the Personality of Godhead and His unalloyed devotees, who are also known as the bhagavatas, and any outsider should have no access to this confidential literature of devotional service
- Srivallabha Sena and Srikanta Sena were also subbranches of Sivananda Sena, for they were not only his nephews but also unalloyed devotees of Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu
- The highest benefit is done to one's family simply by becoming an unalloyed devotee of the Lord
- The Lord, being thus unapproachable by any material assets, out of unbounded and causeless mercy descends on the earth as He is in order to show His special mercy upon His unalloyed devotees and to diminish the upsurges of the demoniac persons
- The Personality of Godhead Sri Ramacandra attempted to bridge the Indian Ocean to reach the island of Lanka, but Sri Hanumanji, the unalloyed devotee of the Personality of Godhead, could cross the ocean simply by jumping over it
- This relishing of transcendental mellow in discharging devotional service cannot be experienced by all classes of men because this sweet loving mood is developed only from one's previous life's activities, or by the association of unalloyed devotees
- Those who are not unalloyed devotees & who depend instead on such methods of spiritual realization as karma, jnana & hatha-yogas must leave the body at a suitable time & thereby be assured whether or not they will return to the world of birth & death
- To be an unalloyed devotee, one must be freed from all material desires and untouched by fruitive activity and speculative knowledge
- Two classes of unalloyed devotees
- When one is situated on the neophyte platform, one cannot understand the devotional ingredients of a pure, unalloyed devotee
- When the unalloyed devotees and the leaders of the snakes offer their obeisances to Lord Sankarsana with great devotion, they become very joyful upon seeing their own beautiful faces reflected in His toenails